Innovation on offense

Techsass

Reaction score
we ran A LOT of that in the 2nd half OF THE PACKERS GAME.. if you hadn't noticed it was working until all the INts, penaltys', &missed Fgs killed the comeback.. I saw a ton of motion and deceptive sets.. it wasn't AS deceptive because they KNEW we had to pass to get back in it..but I saw different formations and motion in that game.. thr NO was different but I feel, they felt a close to the vest TOP run more would win the game and really we lost by two on the road with many mistakes..so it could have worked..

these two losses are hard to explain outside of poor execution and mistakes..

that has to do more with it then coaching and our talent level..i still believe we are a very good team and by years end will be the team we thought we had..first thing we have to do is beat the jets and Eagles go 5-2 into the bye and we will be headed in that direction..
Hmm...We seemed to do better in the 2nd half, so maybe the added pre-snap maneuvers actually are beneficial.

Dre11

Reaction score
You can always say that, but pressure created turnovers. Other teams create pressure on the QB, and also cover better than us. And the ballactually catch when there is a chance.

Deflected pass by Cooper?