Inside Staffer telling the truth on ol Dez

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Exactly, yet he dismiss the 3 consecutive seasons before
LOL. Haven't dismissed any season before. I'll repeat it again. Someone made a point that his downfall started when Romo wasn't his QB. Once again, his decreased production began in 2015 and included the time Romo was his QB again. If you can disprove that statement then please do. You seem to just be trying to come up with excuses for why Romo can't be included as one of the QBs his production declined with that year.

Dre11

Reaction score
you mean the 5 for 48 with a drop in the red zone. Romo and Dez couldn’t connect in the end zone on 3rd down on the opening drive. They had another failed 3rd down conversion...the play he broke his foot. The two only converted 1 of 4 3rd down plays that gsme. Dez goes out of game and we score 2 touchdowns to win the game.

Is that the 2014 Dez you are referring to?

A drop..lol nobody ever drops passes...lol

conner01

Reaction score
The interesting part of the dez drama is the very fans wanting him cut will be griping about drafting offense in this draft
It’s gonna be really funny whatching them bash Jerry for never addressing the defense
When you don’t have a starting left guard and you cut your number one WR then you aren’t drafting a LB, S, DT
You might draft the position but you ain’t drafting them at the top of the draft
One of those top 3 picks is going to a WR and one is going oline

Dre11

Reaction score
He didn't? Looks like they put up Dak and Dez numbers when they played together. Dak sucks for those numbers. Maybe he's not struggling with Dak either then?

You're grasping again...lol

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
“Based on last year,” one staffer says, “he does very few things really well.”

I don't usually credit unnamed sources at all (it could literally be anybody), but then, I don't think this statement here is all that tough to buy. Other than high-pointing the ball and running in the open field, Dez was pretty much solid at everything most of his career anyway. But he was phenomenal making those catches above his head. He's still good with the ball in space, though, that's silly.

More interesting to me is Breer saying Dez has lost inches off his vertical as if that's been measured and is a fact. I'd buy it, but it's not something I'd noticed and not something I'd heard elsewhere. It's easy to check, too. It'd be interesting to know if it's true or not.
Ya-know? While reading yer' post I'd copped a vivid visual of that right sideline pass #4 threw to #88 in that Seattle game last year,,,that one that hung #88 out to dry with the coverage dough popping him about the time that ball got there
( ya,that's the one ) yet, that #88 hung in there trying to bring the ball in all the while knowing the joules of a mack truck were eminent,,,,:huh:,,,,why is that,Idgit?

Man,that's kinda wierdo_O

:lmao:

Dre11

Reaction score
LOL. Haven't dismissed any season before. I'll repeat it again. Someone made a point that his downfall started when Romo wasn't his QB. Once again, his decreased production began in 2015 and included the time Romo was his QB again. If you can disprove that statement then please do. You seem to just be trying to come up with excuses for why Romo can't be included as one of the QBs his production declined with that year.

Again it's asinine to say they struggled after 2.5 games, there's not another poster here that foolish.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Again it's asinine to say they struggled after 2.5 games, there's not another poster here that foolish.
Ok, then you must agree he wasn't the same receiver with Romo in 2015 that he was in 2014. Thanks.
Yeah, just throw the number out. They don't look good. That would be easy for the people who only want to include Cassel, Weeden, Moore and Dak as the reason Dez has declined in production.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Lol..facts? A kindergarten observation maybe...lol
It's OK. Just say you want to throw Romo's numbers out and leave the conversation. You're the one that wanted to butt into the conversation to begin with trying to protect Romo and Dez.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ya-know? While reading yer' post I'd copped a vivid visual of that right sideline pass #4 threw to #88 in that Seattle game last year,,,that one that hung #88 out to dry with the coverage dough popping him about the time that ball got there
( ya,that's the one ) yet, that #88 hung in there trying to bring the ball in all the while knowing the joules of a mack truck were eminent,,,,:huh:,,,,why is that,Idgit?

Man,that's kinda wierdo_O

:lmao:

Yep. He blew it. An example of what they talk about when they say he got excited and taken out of his game at times last year. Overall, though, he’s still big and strong and runs hard with the ball in his hands. Remember his TD v AZ last year?

Dre11

Reaction score
Yeah, just throw the number out. They don't look good. That would be easy for the people who only want to include Cassel, Weeden, Moore and Dak as the reason Dez has declined in production.

It's foolish, 2.5 games equates struggling...lol listen to yourself man

Dre11

Reaction score
It's OK. Just say you want to throw Romo's numbers out and leave the conversation. You're the one that wanted to butt into the conversation to begin with trying to protect Romo and Dez.

I just did throw them out, you're not look to bright right right now....lol

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
It's foolish, 2.5 games equates struggling...lol listen to yourself man

Did Dez struggle in 2015 or not? He played about a 1/3 of that season with Romo. He got about 1/3 of his stats with Romo. Either he struggled with Romo, too or he didn't struggle at all in 2015. You can decide which one.

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
Sorry but this isn't a new revelation... Dez isn't the same WR he once was, maybe you can blame injuries but still he's a sloppy route runner who gets little separation. We need to draft Ridley and cut Dez.

Dre11

Reaction score
Did Dez struggle in 2015 or not? He played about a 1/3 of that season with Romo. He got about 1/3 of his stats with Romo. Either he struggled with Romo, too or he didn't struggle at all in 2015 You can decide which one.

2.5 games isn't a 1/3...lol

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
2.5 games isn't a 1/3...lol
oh yeah. was thinking 3 games. See, when I make a mistake I can admit it. Facts are facts.

No, I got it right. Dez played 9 games. Romo played about 2.75 of those 9. Hence, about 1/3.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
The walls are starting to crumble from the inside for ol Dez. Got staffers diming him out from the inside... I already knew his antics were wearing on the "team". It's blatantly obvious. The sooner he's gone the better.

Y'all keep sitting back & thinking WR isn't top priority in the draft. I'll keep munching on this movie theater butter popcorn.

http://insidethestar.com/cowboys-staffer-critical-of-dez-bryants-game/
Upgrade brother,,, I used to love me some butter popped corn as well, but I stepped it up a notch to hot caramel corn... dangity.