Inside the Huddle LIVE tonight with Terrell Owens and Martellus Bennett

Reaction score
Inside the Huddle will be broadcasting LIVE from 7:30 - 8:30pm central time at www.insidethehuddle.com

Not only will the show be live but there will be a LIVE chat where questions will be taken to ask either Terrell or Martellus LIVE on the show.

Tonight should be interesting as everything I have seen on Martellus he seems to be.... well... for a lack of better words "Out There". Should be a entertaining, funny and informative show tonight

FYI - Next weeks guest will be Patrick Crayton

thisweek.jpg

Brandon

Benched
Reaction score
High and Tight Martellus, High and Tight.

I wonder if he had nightmares of Garett screaming "high and tight" during training camp?

Dcowboy84

Reaction score
Two words: Absolutely Entertaining

this has to be the "must see" episode of the season so far.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
How long after the show does it take to get an archived video of it? I will be watching the Debate tonight but want to see this tonight as well. Can I get it after 11 PM?

Reaction score
with our new partnership with Ustream.tv the show is archived INSTANTLY.

the minute the show is over you can watch it in its complete entertaining glory.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
InsideTheHuddle;2318003 said:
with our new partnership with Ustream.tv the show is archived INSTANTLY.

the minute the show is over you can watch it in its complete entertaining glory.

Link?

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
outstanding. once again watched the whole show again and wus worth my time! keep it up.

bennett is pretty darn funny...

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
OMG, Bennett is funnn eee. He reminds me of a Charles Barkley, and now I see why We run a ton of 2 TE sets, he and Witten are going to destroy this league in the near future.

And Ocho Cinco in Dallas, TO was drooling over that idea, they are great friends.

alby

Reaction score
I don't see Week 5's video?

edit*
nevermind, it's the video that automatically loads =]