Inside the Huddle returns LIVE tonight at 7:30central with Sam Hurd and Tank Johnson

Reaction score
Inside the Huddle returns LIVE tonight with host Sam Hurd and his guest this week Tank Johnson.

Join Steve Dennis, Sam Hurd and Tank Johnson as they take you Inside the Huddle with the Dallas Cowboys

Watch the LIVE webcast and join in the interactive chat by logging on to www.insidethehuddle.com

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
if anyone knows me, i didnt buy a car, or house, i bought an oxyger hyber chamber first, i think he said he bought a new car his 4th year, he listened to his advisors, family first

im going to put some food in my stomach lift some weights, you can vote for me at nfl.com pro bowl voting
commercial

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Inside the Huddle at the House of the blues, with steve dennis

saying hello to all the fans,and veterans;

On hurd on IR, I try to stay high spirited, talk to the guys, be happy and have fun. Just getting treatment now and getting ice on the ankle

Very hard to deal with not helping the team, parctipating, being in on meetins, like im just in the background, but after talking to coaches, i feel better,

tank johnson up next commercial

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Tank Johnson with steve dennis;
sam hurd introduces his guest tank while i introduce new production crew

tank; thanks for having me appreciate it, feed breaks in and out, so i may miss some stuff;

talking about tanks interception at college against texas, yes tank remembers

what is your first real name tank; terry, steve says he owes him a buck

talking about 2 of the biggest personalities of the team, hurd, tank and t o i think, but feed broke off

tank says he cant stand the media because they flip or twist your words around, and it gets twisted so its really hard, feed broke again

and i keep coming back, steve says name names of the media

tank says it doesnt matter, just work hard and leave the media and let them create their own stories, and we create our stories i think he said on the field or the sidelines

steve asked tank something a couple of weeks ago and tank yelled at him steve asks if he remembers that; feed broke again

tank said we are all grown men and know what we have to do, even though wade maybe has to say something to the team or think of what to tell the team to get them going

says coach tries to get up in best situation so we can make a play for him, its not much he can do, just feed broke again;

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
tank and steve say that wade is a players coach and lets the players do their thing, that to me is part of the problem it hasnt been getting done by the players

tank says its not playoffs yet, and 2nd half of the season, so let us go out and show who we are like we did at the start of the season,

now were 5-4, not going through a tough time and wade is really motivating us while we rally behind him,

commercial

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
to me, if the players want to be treated with respect and like professionals they have to prove it, talk is cheap, its how you show it on the field, in practice, traiing camp etc,

kinda like jimmy johnson said, if your going talk, youve got to do the walk, something like that, in other words, enough talk, show this stuff now on the field, and quit messing around

while you are saying you want to be treated like professionals, we the fans are starting to get laughed at as cowboys fans, they even the media, etc, making up jokes about the cowboys,

so time to put up or shut up, no more excuses

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
share with us whatever u want tank;
T O, is a grumpy old man, tank talking;
he is a guy i respect and a friend of mine, but he is a grumpy old man, i was suppose to upgrade his ipod one time, but i took too long so he sent his assistant to retrieve his ipod, so he is a grumpy old man

T O, he is tank is like a light pink bug, t o talking about tank now

T O showed up in a elton john outfit steve dennis telling on T O now

laughter;
feed going on and off;
keith davis is the worst bluffer ever like playing games, so you know when he has a good hand or bad hand,

telling keith when they play poker, you might as well go home,

zach thomas, what do you know about him;
sam hurd on zach, he is a strange individual on zach, sounds like hurd doesnt want to talk about zach because of the media and the way they spin things that are said,

zach talks aobut discovery channel, and show called *******, like one guy went in the cows rear end, and hurd said he just listened, didnt say too much but ok zach, that zach brings things up out of the blue

wade is a country guy from texas, but if rap comes on, wade will dance, tank talking about wade now; that wade will do a step dance on rap music he can dance like a brother;

steve dennis said he has seen wade dance i think and that tank is being too kind, that steve has seen him dancing, but for his age, he might not give good dancing, tank says thats my opinion, but steve says wade cant dance either
commercial

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
steve ribs tank about number one media hater, tank tells steve throw it up

for tank a fan, my gosh you are big, tank who is bigger you or leonard, tank says leonard

another fan question; who sumo wrestling, leonard and flozell, didnt hear answer feed breaking up, sorry thats all i can hear for now cowboys fans

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
pressure on romo tank, tank says i hope none this is a team sport, and our offense looks awhole lot faster with romo, nothing to take away from brad, but this is a team sport and we all need to play together, as a team, feed went out

catskillthunder

Reaction score
Im watching the replay of the show right now. Its the first commercial break and Sam and Tank are talking. What's the deal with Sam saying Felix isint going to go this week because he has turf toe? How the hell can he have turf toe when he hasnt been running in 4 weeks? Maybe he'll elaborate a bit more as the show goes on.