"Inside the NFL" for All of Our Wins

Sepia

Reaction score

Sepia

Reaction score
Wow, I'm being reminded of small moments throughout the season that I loved.

4th and 1 in OT against the Eagles. Dak pounding his chest and saying, "I got this. I promise you."

I hope moments like that serve as a source of inspiration for the team in the postseason.

manster4ever

Reaction score
That was awesome...thanks so much. You know that reverse we ran to Dez vs. Detroit and he then threw to J.Wit out of it? That would absolutely work again vs. G Bay but with TWil or even Beaz. Either one of them could do it and throw to Dez or JWit or even Butler.

drawandstrike

Reaction score
If you right click on the video window at the Streamable site, you can download a copy of the video file.

drawandstrike

Reaction score
I love the slow motion ground level shot of Josh Norman trying to break Dez's ankle in the 2nd Commanders game. The fact he wasn't flagged or EVEN FINED for that is incredible. If a Cowboy's player tried to blatantly injure another player like this, you need me to tell you what would happen?

norman%20ankle%20break%20attempt%201.jpg

kramskoi

Reaction score
Reddit user carrotocn compiled all the footage they showed from our wins:
Take specific note of the "week six" 97 yard, no time out drive to end the first half...DEEP RIGHT TO BUTLER over Gunter #36. I say it again...deep right...deep right...deep right. Cowboy's offense should be sayin' it in their sleep...

Watching those highlights...I really hope that somehow they MOW THE PACKERS TF DOWN ON SUNDAY...for some much deserved payback...and my dad used to always say: "payback is hell"

pacboyX

Reaction score
Les goooooooooo!!!!!

On side note anybody see that creepy face Mo had at end of 2nd Washington game