Inspirational Videos, Images and Stories

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We have funny images, funny videos and even random images threads, but given the saturation of negativity on the internet these days I thought it would be a nice change to create an inspirational videos thread.

I know it won't be as popular as the other threads, and that's fine, but every so often it is great to hear about or share a story about something positive or inspirational that happened to someone or that someone did or accomplished.

** NOTE: If you post off-topic posts in this thread they will be deleted along with your access to this thread removed and your account possibly benched.

Quickdraw

Reaction score
Since graduating from high school, I had worked many blue collar jobs. In the late 80's and early 90's, I had lost 5 jobs in 7 years due to either cutbacks, or the company closing their doors. In '97, in my mid 30's, I was given the opportunity to go to college, paid for by my employer who had just laid us off because they were moving out of the state. I seized that opportunity and took computer science. Now I'm working in the computer industry and have been since I graduated college in '99.

Although I had lost many of those blue collar jobs throughout my years, I learned many skills, so it wasn't for nothing.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
We have funny images, funny videos and even random images threads, but given the saturation of negativity on the internet these days I thought it would be a nice change to create an inspirational videos thread.

I know it won't be as popular as the other threads, and that's fine, but every so often it is great to hear about or share a story about something positive or inspirational that happened to someone or that someone did or accomplished.

** NOTE: If you post off-topic posts in this thread they will be deleted along with your access to this thread removed and your account possibly benched.
GREAT idea my friend. :D

lukin2006

Reaction score

This is both sad and uplifting, uplifting in the way this young man faced death with such courage and was an inspiration to his community.

lukin2006

Reaction score

As a Canadian, The Terry Fox story is the greatest inspirational story ever. His goal was to raise 1 dollar for every Canadian he far exceeded that goal. Unfortunately, he never completed the run, it ended in Thunderbay, Ontario. I was fortunate enough to visit the monument in his honour in Thunderbay.

lukin2006

Reaction score

This video was created by students at Ursuline Collegiate College in Chatham, Ontario. They sent the video to a classmate who was battling cancer to lift her spirits, she passed away within a year of the video. The personal connection to Sophie who died from cancer was that she was ex-wife's boss daughter.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
375wb0.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
89-year-old pizza delivery driver gets surprise $12,000 tip

nn_kda_ia_pizza_delivery_mans_surprise_tip_200925_1920x1080.nbcnews-fp-1200-630.jpg

89-year-old Derlin Newey started working 30 hours a week as a pizza delivery driver to make ends meet. When loyal customers, the Valdez family, shared his story on TikTok, their followers donated money to help Newey receive a special delivery of his own.

Read Full Story