Interesting stat- Garrett’s record after a bye

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Why don’t you attacker’s place your target on the real culprit of Cowboys Football?

Please tell us all why Jerry is hiring Puppets instead of legit HC and staff?

Very very simply answer to that question. The answer is because of POSTERS LIKE YOU!!!

Let me explain:

Everybody knows that Jerry sucks. No one disputes this. We all agree. No one starts thread on here defending the horrid Jones. Its common knowledge.

However..............there are a handful of laughable posters "LIKE YOU" that defend the horrid Garrett day in and day out. Coming to the rescue of your hero.

So many of us are forced to continue to hound and point out blatant evidence to prove your devoted love as lost and silly.

If no one defended Garrett, like Jones, there would be no reason to constantly berrade the point.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Like anyone who’s followed me on these forums the last 12 years don’t realize I know why Jerry hired two real HC’s but hadn’t since.

You can’t even admit Jerry is the one preventing a real HC to come in.

I never defend Jerry.

Another simple answer. Jerry is an idiot that is a control freak and is insecure.

Now tell me why you constantly defend the horrid puppet Garrett?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Have you guys even been paying attention since Jimmy left?

What Jerry’s agenda has been only bringing in puppets except when he needed a new stadium built.

C’mon Man...

Jerry doesn’t was a great HC who’s steal the credit from him. He tried that with Jimmy and didn’t like it.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Have you guys even been paying attention since Jimmy left?

What Jerry’s agenda has been only bringing in puppets except when he needed a new stadium built.

C’mon Man...

Jerry doesn’t was a great HC who’s steal the credit from him. He tried that with Jimmy and didn’t like it.

You must be hearing voices because nobody on this forum defends Jerry Jones. No one.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Very very simply answer to that question. The answer is because of POSTERS LIKE YOU!!!

Let me explain:

Everybody knows that Jerry sucks. No one disputes this. We all agree. No one starts thread on here defending the horrid Jones. Its common knowledge.

However..............there are a handful of laughable posters "LIKE YOU" that defend the horrid Garrett day in and day out. Coming to the rescue of your hero.

So many of us are forced to continue to hound and point out blatant evidence to prove your devoted love as lost and silly.

If no one defended Garrett, like Jones, there would be no reason to constantly berrade the point.
We all know Garrett is a Puppet. Not attacking Jerry for bringing in Puppets is the core cause.

Once you accept the core cause only then can you begin looking for means to overcome or make the best of a bad situation. Garrett is the best Puppet we’ve had. And I’ll continue arguing on his behalf .

But if I thought for a second Jerry would get the F out of the way and stop his foolishness hiring a Legit HC I’d be All In.

We’ve been over this time and time again. Why the need to regurgitate every time. If necessary I will. I have the time. But just once I’d like to see some targets on Jerry as the root cause of why our HC situation is a Shonda.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
We all know Garrett is a Puppet. Not attacking Jerry for bringing in Puppets is the core cause.

Once you accept the core cause only then can you begin looking for means to overcome or make the best of a bad situation. Garrett is the best Puppet we’ve had. And I’ll continue arguing on his behalf .

But if I thought for a second Jerry would get the F out of the way and stop his foolishness hiring a Legit HC I’d be All In.

We’ve been over this time and time again. Why the need to regurgitate every time. If necessary I will. I have the time. But just once I’d like to see some targets on Jerry as the root cause of why our HC situation is a Shonda.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Every thread that bashes Garrett should begin why we have a HC like Garrett to begin with and why it’s a false hope to believe Jerry’s going to change.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The last laugh is on Cowboy fans who can’t accept the reality Jerry only wants Puppets for HC.

A subject you don’t even want to address.

I guess you cant read either. LOL

I have addressed it several times in this thread. Now you are arguing with someone that agrees with you.

EVERYONE HATES JONES!!!!! Are you hearing voices again? What was that?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::laugh::laugh::omg:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I guess you cant read either. LOL

I have addressed it several times in this thread. Now you are arguing with someone that agrees with you.

EVERYONE HATES JONES!!!!! Are you hearing voices again? What was that?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::laugh::laugh::omg:
I’m not just taking about hate.

I’m asking you to explain why Jerry wants Puppets for HC.

I’m not sure you are grasping our reality.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Every thread that bashes Garrett should begin why we have a HC like Garrett to begin with and why it’s a false hope to believe Jerry’s going to change.

You cant fool anyone. We all know you love Garrett. Its ok to come on out of the closet. Just admit the truth and free yourself. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I’m not just taking about hate.

I’m asking you to explain why Jerry wants Puppets for HC.

I’m not sure you are grasping our reality.

I have explained it to you already several times. Just go back a few posts and read it again.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You can continue to attack me personally with insults which is troll like behavior but I will continue asking why is Jerry determined to win with Puppets?

And why do you have hope Jerry will change?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You can continue to attack me personally with insults which is troll like behavior but I will continue asking why is Jerry determined to win with Puppets?

And why do you have hope Jerry will change?

Maybe you can just argue with yourself. You are great at it.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I’ve heard many times over the years, that one way to judge your team’s head coach is to look at how well their teams play after a bye week or after having a bye week in the playoffs. Last night as I watched the game, I thought it would be interesting to see how well Garrett’s teams have ranked against other teams in those situations.

2011 was the first full year of Jason Garrett as Head Coach of the Cowboys. Now in his ninth full season as HC, Garrett’s record after a bye is a mediocre 5-4, almost mirroring his overall winning %. The one time in his tenure his team earned a #1 playoff seed, earning a coveted bye in the playoffs, the team lost at home after the bye. That makes his total “after a bye” record as 5-5.

How does that compare with other NFL teams after a bye? Garrett’s teams rank 18th of 32 in post bye matchups since he started in 2011.

Here is a link if you want to view these rankings yourself: https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/trend/win_trends/is_after_bye?range=yearly_since_2011

Comparing Garrett to some other Coach’s post bye records: (Some teams haven’t had their bye yet this year- others like NE have had multiple byes in the playoffs- thus the number discrepancy)
  • Bill Belechick 13-3
  • John Harbaugh 8-2
  • Sean Payton 7-2
  • Pete Carroll 7-3
  • Mike Tomlin 6-4
It’s no coincidence that in the last decade plus, these guys have all won a Super Bowl or in BB’s case, several SBs.
Check out Andy Reid’s post bye record.