INTERVIEW: Q & A with Victor Butler

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
His business manager sent me an e-mail today accepting an invitation to do a Q & A with the fans here.

So please post your questions for Victor. I will send her the questions 1 week from today and she will get them to Victor.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
Hostile;3996014 said:
His business manager sent me an e-mail today accepting an invitation to do a Q & A with the fans here.

So please post your questions for Victor. I will send her the questions 1 week from today and she will get them to Victor.

Good deal Hos, thanks for setting this up.

Victor, could you tell us one funny locker room story we probably haven't heard?

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Victor, even as a young up and coming part time player, you always seem to make something good happen for Dallas, even though your snaps are limited. What do you attribute that to? Do you think those impact plays would multiply with increased playing time?

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Victor how did you make those back to back sacks on the carolina qb a few years back, and how did it feel to help the team win. That was a big huge dude you went by victor super job, hope you have alot more big time plays like that this year. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;3996035 said:
He has a business manager?

Yep, most players do, or an agent that handles their affairs, just ask Hostile he knows: :D

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Victor, From a player perspective, did Marvin Harrison cross the line with his comments about his teammates and Goodell?

Also, could you take out Bigg Davis in a UFC fight?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Joe Rod;3996083 said:
Victor, From a player perspective, did Marvin Harrison cross the line with his comments about his teammates and Goodell?

Also, could you take out Bigg Davis in a UFC fight?
You mean, James. ;)

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hi Victor,

Since this has been an unusual offseason from previous years, what have you done to stay in shape?

How confident are you about going into your 3rd season as a player?

enig

Reaction score
Hostile;3996014 said:

victor what do u think of rob ryans defence and having to learn it after just learning wades defence and since its even grounds to learn it do u think u can be a starter

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
enig;3996114 said:
victor what do u think of rob ryans defence and having to learn it after just learning wades defence and since its even grounds to learn it do u think u can be a starter

super question, I am anxious to see how Victor answers that question. :starspin

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Hey Victor,

Gerald Sensabaugh said the two training camp locations were partly to blame for the Cowboys slow start last season. Do you agree with him? Also, who or what do you credit for the second half season turnaround? Thanks!

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No question. Just want to say I hope you get to see the field some more this year as it seems you have made the best of your limited snaps and made plays.
Oh and thanks for taking the time to answer some questions from Cowboy fans.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3996129 said:
No question. Just want to say I hope you get to see the field some more this year as it seems you have made the best of your limited snaps and made plays.
Oh and thanks for taking the time to answer some questions from Cowboy fans.
You know, I have never posted this in the Q & A threads, but if anyone wants to just send a message instead of ask a question I will do that too.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;3996148 said:
I have a business manager.

Just because she doubles as my wife means nothing.

:laugh1: LOL, now that's a good one!

proline

Reaction score
Victor,

What do you need to improve on the most in order to become a 3 down player, and how are you going about that?

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Victor,

In which ways do you believe your game has improved the most since getting drafted by the Cowboys?