Iowa TE Noah Fant

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Watched him a little yesterday. Announcers said he’s regarded as best TE in country he plays both in line and out wide.

I’d be all for a Big 10 TE. Ferentz runs a pro offense so he’d be able to do both block and catch.

In 5 games this year he has 19 catches for 196 yards and 5 TDs

He’s 6-5 241 and a junior so it’s up to him if he wants to come out

Bigdog

Reaction score
If we can't get home there is a kid for Stanford who is suppose to be good also.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Offseason testing numbers are always a bit of an "urban legend", but Fant supposedly had a 41" vertical in his spring workouts. I think Saquon Barkley put up 40".

6'5" 241, Saquon Barkley-ish leg explosion, plays a true Y role in a pro style offense, heck yeah, let's bring him in. This team is pretty much a lock to finish with a top 20 pick, so if we're out of position for a QB, Fant will be one of those guys on my early 1st round radar.

DanA

Reaction score
The other one is Albert O who is currently being coached with Derek Dooley. I'm hoping Garrett and Linehan are sacked but if not he's probably a good fit for our system.

Johnny23

Reaction score
The other one is Albert O who is currently being coached with Derek Dooley. I'm hoping Garrett and Linehan are sacked but if not he's probably a good fit for our system.
Isn't he the Mizzou Tight end? I like him and CJ Conrad of Kentucky.

cowboyec

Reaction score
if a big WR is not there when we pick...Im more than good with this big Hawkeye.

Gremell12

Reaction score
They actually have 2 Draftable tight ends(im a hawkeyes fan) . TJ Hockenson is the other one. They both can block but Tj is better. Fant is a matchup problem, he always seems open. Fant is the better receiver. The kid will be good. Real good. The QB isnt too bad either...

Hardline

Reaction score
Ive been calling for a TE for the last five years.
Fant would be a great choice.

jnday

Reaction score
Watched him a little yesterday. Announcers said he’s regarded as best TE in country he plays both in line and out wide.

I’d be all for a Big 10 TE. Ferentz runs a pro offense so he’d be able to do both block and catch.

In 5 games this year he has 19 catches for 196 yards and 5 TDs

He’s 6-5 241 and a junior so it’s up to him if he wants to come out
It doesn’t matter. Garrett wants TEs that blocks like oline men or they don’t want him. Blocking before being a offensive weapon.

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
I like the TE from Vanderbilt too, Jared Pinkney...

Last edited: