Twitter: Irving didn't pay his rent

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
if this team was a winning team things would be different but to suck so bad and the players just continue to do thing they do its hard to believe sometimes

foofighters

Reaction score
This says more about the front office and coaches more than it does him...

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
I don't understand not paying your rent, unless he somehow blew all the money he's made so far it doesn't make sense. The other "off the field" issue involves his kid, so he has my sympathy on that one. I read that he has primary custody of his daughter, and last week the girls mom picked her up from school without his consent. At the same time, she hit him with a restraining order which would make it illegal for him to confront her to try and get his daughter back. If he has primary custody, the ex should have been arrested for picking up the daughter and refusing to return her, but somehow custody battles rarely work out in the fathers favor. Hope he gets things straight. We need him on the field, and he needs the paychecks!

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
I don’t understand the thinking. I mean I guess since football players don’t know how long they will Be In a certain city, renting makes some sense.

But the dude has made enough money to buy a nice house outright, many times over by now.

It boggles the mind.
Man I'm doing the same dumb junk. Just too lazy to actually buy a house and i kinda like all the action not living in the suburbs but I'm losing out on equity but winning on property taxes and utility bills plus routine maintenance.

So there's a little debate on which is better. Traditionally it would be prudent to buy but I think there's gonna be a housing bust soon in Dallas. A market correction.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
This is so true. Just went through this myself trying to evict a tenant from rental property. It's at least a 3 month process.
Yes sir. Sorry you had to go through that

My buddy has like 30 rental properties and he has the same issue

Dwight

Reaction score
Why is Irving and Gregory on the Cowboys roster?

Are they HOF players?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I don't understand not paying your rent, unless he somehow blew all the money he's made so far it doesn't make sense. The other "off the field" issue involves his kid, so he has my sympathy on that one. I read that he has primary custody of his daughter, and last week the girls mom picked her up from school without his consent. At the same time, she hit him with a restraining order which would make it illegal for him to confront her to try and get his daughter back. If he has primary custody, the ex should have been arrested for picking up the daughter and refusing to return her, but somehow custody battles rarely work out in the fathers favor. Hope he gets things straight. We need him on the field, and he needs the paychecks!

Texas is a joke when it comes to custody rights for fathers...…the mother dam near has to be caught beating the kid on camera to not get preferential treatment from the courts.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Man I'm doing the same dumb junk. Just too lazy to actually buy a house and i kinda like all the action not living in the suburbs but I'm losing out on equity but winning on property taxes and utility bills plus routine maintenance.

So there's a little debate on which is better. Traditionally it would be prudent to buy but I think there's gonna be a housing bust soon in Dallas. A market correction.

Hey @LocimusPrime

Renting makes sense for some people depending on lifestyle. So I would never really criticize somebody for making that choice. But I’m also sure you pay your damn rent on time. And I’m guessing u don’t make as much as Irving has the last few years. Just a guess. Lol

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Hey @LocimusPrime

Renting makes sense for some people depending on lifestyle. So I would never really criticize somebody for making that choice. But I’m also sure you pay your damn rent on time. And I’m guessing u don’t make as much as Irving has the last few years. Just a guess. Lol
Yeah bro I’ve paid my rent on time never missed once. I’ve sunk about 140k in rent so far and my folks and buds are laughing at me about it. I’m aight not rich but I make it work ;)