Twitter: Irving didn't pay his rent

JJHLH1

Reaction score
For the majority of people/situations...buying a home is way more sensible than renting.

It all depends on the situation. Sometimes renting makes more sense, sometimes owning does. There are advantages and disadvantages to both, which is why I objected to the suggestion that buying is always the right answer. It’s not.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Life’s hard man!! Idk how all the rest of us do it!!

He needs more chances so he can keep making more excuses !

Great player but is a complete knuckle head that should be thankful for that football has given him such opportunities

T-RO

Reaction score
I don't feel bad for Irving. And I don't feel bad for the mother.

But I am sickened at what this poor child is going through. She deserves better than this.

I also feel for the judge who has to hear the custody battle. Giving her to mom is a mistake. Giving her to dad is a mistake. Giving a child to someone else is problematic. No right answer.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Is this the type of foolishness keeping Dave from playing?

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
All he had to do was ask to talk to Jerry. Spend like 30 mins explaining all the problems, and be truthful about it. I mean let it all out.

I guarantee you, Jerry would make all of those extra distractions disappear. Don't think for a second an attorney wouldn't rolll up to the star and take care of any and all child custody issues and send all the proper notifications to the school and or law endorcment.

Don't think for a second Jerry wouldn't cut a check for all the rent until he got paid or give him an "advance" for like $5900 lol lol

Dont think for a second Jerry wouldn't set him up with a housekeeper/nanny/ and or cook.

The ultimate resource that all of these players have is Jerry. He can make problems disappear for a lot of people

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
It is a domestic issue not a money thing

The gf was probably on the lease so he was trying to get her out

He just got his weekly check of 170k

superonyx

Reaction score
Thousands a month and not building equity...smh.
Doesn’t he have a 1 year contract?
Why would anyone buy a house in a city you may be moving from in a year?
Do you realize the settlement and transfer fees plus real estate agent fees will more than eat any equity you may build in a year...
That’s before factoring local market conditions or rising interest rates which drives down home prices.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Doesn’t he have a 1 year contract?
Why would anyone buy a house in a city you may be moving from in a year?
Do you realize the settlement and transfer fees plus real estate agent fees will more than eat any equity you may build in a year...
That’s before factoring local market conditions or rising interest rates which drives down home prices.
Yes.

Reality check time.

This guy needs to be released.

This is why I am completely not buying this team anymore.

The negative publicity far outweighs any benefit of keeping him.

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
Gee. Shocker.
Yet he's still on the roster despite incredible stupidity. Not surprising though.

lukin2006

Reaction score
This is the entire problem with the Cowboys. They waste roster spots on guys like this...

cristglo

Reaction score
David and his ex are toxic together they were like this in college Constant drama every where he went. To be honest with all the drama the child would be better off with another relative but I dont know the family history and situation so Its not fair for me to say. Reading all the Newspaper reports they both are immature and neither one deserves the child and she deserves better. If they truly cared for her they would stop all this nonsense and grow the heck up. If David was all about the child then he would provide her a loving home by paying his rent and stopping all the drama. Is this child seeing all this, hearing all this is the child in his care when he is drinking and smoking dope? Was the child there when he was served the papers and did she see him rip the papers up and throw them at the lady officer? Has the child seen her mother and father yelling and screaming at each other? Yes he may be fighting for custody and thats great but is he providing and putting her in a loving and stress free environment? Just trying to get custody of your child doesnt make you a good father??