Twitter: Irving didn't pay his rent

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I don’t understand the thinking. I mean I guess since football players don’t know how long they will Be In a certain city, renting makes some sense.

But the dude has made enough money to buy a nice house outright, many times over by now.

It boggles the mind.
It boggles your mind because what he is paying in rent is equal to what you pay to fill up your car at the gas station economically.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I don't know why anyone is pretending to know what's going on between those two, but I really doubt it's as clear cut as his not paying rent.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Exactly

He is making 56k a week and his rent is 5900

That is 1/10th of one paycheck....... for most that would be 100.00 dollars
This gets mentioned only because its the Cowboys, creditors hate the rich because they could care less about having bad credit. They have $$$ already, they could care less if they have a bad credit score..lol
Fools will fool themselves before anyone else. He's like a lemming running to a fatal fall.
True words right there.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I couldn't care less what he does as long as he is prepared (and able) to suit up to play his best on game day. So far he hasn't been able to do that and that is a problem.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
FRISCO -- A devastating series of events was set into motion last week that delayed David Irving's return and complicates his ability to contribute to the Cowboys going forward.

The custody battle over Irving's daughter, Zoe, is at the center of the turmoil. The 5-year-old was removed from the player's care Friday during a confusing and contentious scene at the girl's kindergarten and placed with her mother, Angela Sanchez. A judge is scheduled to hear the custody case in a Collin County court at 9 a.m. Wednesday.

One hour later that same day, Irving faces another hearing in Collin County court regarding the recent eviction from his residence.

The dysfunctional road Irving and his former girlfriend find themselves traveling doesn't stop there. Sanchez had Irving served with a temporary restraining order to start the week on Oct. 1. His response to the female processor upon receiving the papers has led the Dallas Police Department to open an investigation into whether the 6-7, 290-pound defensive tackle should be charged with "offensive touching," a Class C misdemeanor.

Three days later, there was a dispute over the ownership of a Dodge Charger that Sanchez was driving. The episode at the Plano ISD kindergarten took place the next day.

All of this explains why Irving, after returning to practice last Wednesday for the first time in nearly 11 months, abruptly missed the next two days. It explains why he didn't make the trip to Houston on Saturday, even though owner Jerry Jones declared that Irving would play against the Texans, and why he wasn't at The Star this Tuesday or Wednesday to practice with his teammates.

Jeez. He seems a candidate for anger management. Everything he does says so. This dude needs guidance in the worst way! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

CowboysRule

Reaction score
I don't care that he didn't pay his rent. That has exactly 0 impact on his football career. Dude can live in a hotel for the remainder of the season, I honestly don't care. What I do care about is him showing up to practice and play in games. Practice isn't that long. You can't dedicate a few hours a week to do something that makes you millions of dollars? Do you not have lawyers that can handle your custody issues for a few hours while you do your job?

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Seriously? Best of luck David Irving on whatever other team that can afford a part time player every single season, but the idiots that run the Dallas Cowboys are not that group.

It would be one thing if this team had a consistent winner on the field that maybe made it to the NFC Championship more often than never since the turn of the century, but repeatedly bringing in and depending on guys that cannot put on their big boy pants and earn the money being thrown at them year after year is completely asinine. I have no clue why it does not get as tiring for them as it does for the fans of this team.

We were just lucky we had such an awesome receiving core that we could not fit in Josh Gordon. Stupid players, stupid coaches, stupid ownership.

blueblood70

Reaction score
this is not our business please delete this thread mods..jeez the media digs for anything..

mardwin

Reaction score
How's that possible?? The dude makes at minimum $400k per season but doesn't WANT to pay for the house his daughter lives in? :huh::huh:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
He’s going through chhhhannnnnngggggeeeeessssss

In the end...It will look like this. Bet on it.

SashaWall-1600x900.jpg

Proof

Reaction score
All the “whip” references in this thread are beyond corny and borderline more