Irving done with Vegas

75boyz

Reaction score
heck, if we would make him the second-highest defensive player he will do better. That's what we do here. "You pay'em more, they will play better." Heck, we would probably win the super bowl with a better offense.

Love it bro.
Your classic one liner of 'You pay'em more, they will play better" is second only to last year's HOF post by another guy which said "I think you need someone to sit beside you on Sundays to explain what you're watching", lol.

That's still my fave all time post here because it applies to so many of the superior opinion minded know it all's here.

Seems like you could apply it to every other post with a lot of the experts here.

Last edited:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Love it bro.
Your classic one liner of 'You pay'em more, they will play better" is second only to last year's HOF post by another guy which said "I think you need someone to sit beside you on Sundays to explain what you're watching", lol.

That's still my fave all time post here because it applies to so many of the superior opinion minded know it all's here.

Seems like you could apply it to every other post with a lot of the experts here.
Generic, catch-all phrases are great, aren't they?

He works in advertising.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif
LOL!

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
TIna was awesome. I'm glad she moved on from Ike because the band sucks. Sounds like a bunch of high school kids winging it. In my professional opinion.
Duuuude......we totally nailed La Villa Strangiato winging it in high school.

C'mon, man........ ;)

shabazz

Reaction score
Such a waste of talent
One day when he’s living under an over pass he’s gonna look back at what could have been

It could take some time for that to happen. These extended, extended and re-extended unemployment checks ain’t gonna end any time soon. He’s gonna be just fine on 1200 a week and free Osamacare.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I just love it when people crap on a guy who struggle to get it right. Hey, look at that sorry loser over there who doesn't manage to fit in with the norms - what a bum, let's beat up and ridicule the clown. How dare he not live up to his talents.

Pathetic thread.
cynical much.?

conner01

Reaction score
It could take some time for that to happen. These extended, extended and re-extended unemployment checks ain’t gonna end any time soon. He’s gonna be just fine on 1200 a week and free Osamacare.
NFL players don’t qualify for unemployment
The league doesn’t pay unemployment insurance
But he’s made 3.9 mil in his career and paid about 900k in taxes, but he should have been taxed at 3.9 since fines are deductible
Some he’s lived on and has what ever is left of probably a little over a million
Should have enough to last him a month or so lol

conner01

Reaction score
My thoughts exactly.

I hate seeing talent wasted at any job, it's always bothered me when people don't live up to what they are capable of.

But maybe football just isn't his passion, but wow, like yourself I will wonder what could have been if he gave it all.
It’s not about talent wasted but a life wasted up to this point
It’s sad for the kid
He had such a unique opportunity and because of immaturity and maybe sickness he squandered it

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
NFL players don’t qualify for unemployment
The league doesn’t pay unemployment insurance
But he’s made 3.9 mil in his career and paid about 900k in taxes, but he should have been taxed at 3.9 since fines are deductible
Some he’s lived on and has what ever is left of probably a little over a million
Should have enough to last him a month or so lol
That guy is just trying to convey a message.
And I believe Irving runs a few businesses and has a steady income, but we'll let @shabazz do what he does.

conner01

Reaction score
I just love it when people crap on a guy who struggle to get it right. Hey, look at that sorry loser over there who doesn't manage to fit in with the norms - what a bum, let's beat up and ridicule the clown. How dare he not live up to his talents.

Pathetic thread.
I don’t think he’s a loser
He a super talented guy suffering from mental health issues
It’s such a sad ordeal because the kid had the talent to be a super star and be very rich
This isn’t about the weed but the reason he loves the weed
It’s much more serious than a kid loving weed
I hope he gets help and gets his life under control
I don’t hate him, I feel sorry for him because there are deeper issues here and the kids life will never be what it could have been and that’s a shame
But if he can fix these issues his life going forward is scary to me
None of us know him or his struggles
But I’ve have those I care about deal with mental health issues and addiction issues
Addiction issues are unfixable till the person wants them fixed
I think his or more mental health issues and they can be even harder to overcome
I just hope he can find some peace in his life

conner01

Reaction score
That guy is just trying to convey a message.
And I believe Irving runs a few businesses and has a steady income, but we'll let @shabazz do what he does.
I wasn’t aware he had a business
But I hope he does
I don’t have Any ill feelings toward the kid
I thought he was a super star talent
But I hope he can get what ever is going on in his life fixed and it’s not just a love for weed
Something much deeper is going on with him and I hope he deals with it