Irving done with Vegas

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I don’t think he’s a loser
He a super talented guy suffering from mental health issues
It’s such a sad ordeal because the kid had the talent to be a super star and be very rich
This isn’t about the weed but the reason he loves the weed
It’s much more serious than a kid loving weed
I hope he gets help and gets his life under control
I don’t hate him, I feel sorry for him because there are deeper issues here and the kids life will never be what it could have been and that’s a shame
But if he can fix these issues his life going forward is scary to me
None of us know him or his struggles
But I’ve have those I care about deal with mental health issues and addiction issues
Addiction issues are unfixable till the person wants them fixed
I think his or more mental health issues and they can be even harder to overcome
I just hope he can find some peace in his life
Great post.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Because it's hard to live over an underpass.

This reminds me of something I've noticed here a lot in Texas is they simply have no remorse about building a highway right through a neighborhood and not putting up sound walls. So an 18 wheeler or muscle car with headers can come zooming right by your living room at 4 am if you live near one. Every time I drive past one of those areas I hear myself say "that's just wrong." You know back when the houses were built (they're usually older homes) it was just a dirt road and a field or a two lane country and woods and now it's an 8 lane freeway. I feel terrible for those people.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
He was one of the most impactful defensive lineman I’ve seen play in the last 10 years. Too bad he doesn’t want to practice. I’d sign him and let him roll out of bed and onto the field on sundays and you all could kiss my ***.

He'd be hurt by week three. No matter how physically gifted you are, if you don't put in work those with comparable physical gifts who actually do work will steamroll you. If Irving had to face Tyron, Zack or La'el dude would tap out in the 2nd quarter. No amount of talent can overcome a lack of desire.

Reaction score
When he was still a Cowboy, I said he should quit football, move to a state where pot is legal and use his money open up a pot store.

The only reason he returned to football was because he ran out of money. It was pretty obvious.

He doesn't like playing football. He has no desire for it. He just likes the paychecks. I don't know why anybody would want him on their team at this point.

mardwin

Reaction score
Irving was very talented on the field but doesn't have the mental strength or discipline to stay the course.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
He is just a singular dude..anti-socisl to a fault. Pot smokers can be that way sometimes. They are secretive and keep a close circle of friends who generally condone and accept only each other to protect their sense of self. Irvin is a real headache. Why would we want him on the team for?
Understood, not advocating signing him.
Hope he gets things worked out.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Such a waste of talent
One day when he’s living under an over pass he’s gonna look back at what could have been
If his mental health + concussion claims are true then it shouldn't be shocking unfortunalely to see him under an overpass

If his health stays about the same then he probably ends up working at Academy sports and outdoors making $11 an hour (oddly enough there was a period where there where 3 former NFL starters working at the Academy in North Plano)

plasticman

Reaction score
I don't really see where it was a tough decision. He could make multi-million dollars or he could......

It's pretty shocking for someone to actually dwell on this, even more so when they choose......

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
I don’t think he’s a loser
He a super talented guy suffering from mental health issues
It’s such a sad ordeal because the kid had the talent to be a super star and be very rich
This isn’t about the weed but the reason he loves the weed
It’s much more serious than a kid loving weed
I hope he gets help and gets his life under control
I don’t hate him, I feel sorry for him because there are deeper issues here and the kids life will never be what it could have been and that’s a shame
But if he can fix these issues his life going forward is scary to me
None of us know him or his struggles
But I’ve have those I care about deal with mental health issues and addiction issues
Addiction issues are unfixable till the person wants them fixed
I think his or more mental health issues and they can be even harder to overcome
I just hope he can find some peace in his life
Way to catogorize someone you don't even know. I just look at it that he really doesn't care much about football especially practicing. He's not just staying in the game chasing money which is the rude of all evils. Besides that he's involved in cannabis making good money which is much longer than the average 4 year football career anyways. Also was obviously sick of the nfl politics of being suspended over something that is better for the body than the pain killers the league would prescribe. Hell, weed is better than alcohol and most foods.