Irving filming but no mention of playing

garyv

Reaction score
Sounds like Irving is filming something, but has no mention of playing football. He was asked/trolled by various "fans" about playing and/or lack of playing by fans.

He did have one comment that was a "no" but not sure if he was referring to playing next year, or as to another post.

Either way his Instagram feed seems to indicate that playing football doesn't seem to be on his radar. At no point did he say "I'm planning on coming back" or "playing" next year.

Maybe he has written off a football career. I know I have written him off and I sure wouldn't give him any guaranteed money, regardless of who he plays for.

He needs to move on the only option was to part ways. Sign him and either he gets suspended or gives you 4 games all year. Move on......

snapper

Reaction score
Sounds like Irving is filming something, but has no mention of playing football. He was asked/trolled by various "fans" about playing and/or lack of playing by fans.

He did have one comment that was a "no" but not sure if he was referring to playing next year, or as to another post.

Either way his Instagram feed seems to indicate that playing football doesn't seem to be on his radar. At no point did he say "I'm planning on coming back" or "playing" next year.

Maybe he has written off a football career. I know I have written him off and I sure wouldn't give him any guaranteed money, regardless of who he plays for.

Coming back? When was he actually here?

snapper

Reaction score
In other breaking news, Matt Johnson is still rehabbing his hamstrings and has no plan to return to the field this year. And Dexter Coakley is not on the trading block for the time being.

They look great!

iStock_79984121_LARGE.jpg

cern

Reaction score

he's done one accident chaser lawyer ad in the dfw area. perhaps he sees himself as the next Hollywood superstar.

plymkr

Reaction score
he's done one accident chaser lawyer ad in the dfw area. perhaps he sees himself as the next Hollywood superstar.
So let me get this straight. He's walking away from a career in the NFL which is almost impossible to have a career in to chase a career as an actor which is a harder industry to break into. So he's leaving one very rare opportunity that he already had a contract signed to chase an extremely rare opportunity with no contract. I'm not judging him but I think he may see himself as more valuable than he actually is. But on the positive note he did act like a football player long enough to get a couple million from Jerry. I hope he saved some of that money.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
This draft is very deep across the whole d-line. I like our chances of a good DT being there as a BPA/need at our 2nd round pick.

TE is also deep and our 3rd rounder might net us a good one there too (Jace Sternberger, local kid). Let's not forget that Jason Witten was a 3rd rounder.

cern

Reaction score
So let me get this straight. He's walking away from a career in the NFL which is almost impossible to have a career in to chase a career as an actor which is a harder industry to break into. So he's leaving one very rare opportunity that he already had a contract signed to chase an extremely rare opportunity with no contract. I'm not judging him but I think he may see himself as more valuable than he actually is. But on the positive note he did act like a football player long enough to get a couple million from Jerry. I hope he saved some of that money.
I am clueless as to what his problems are. all any of us know is that he has a lot of them. and his act has grown old.