Irving in trouble for multiple failed drug tests

Little Jr

Reaction score
There were some giving Shefty and a few others crap when they reported it a few months ago.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Wonder if the multiple failed tests is because he did not show up to take the tests? Not that is matters for the Cowboys because a failed test regardless of the reason is the same. Irving has thrown away a good career.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
What a colossal moron and a complete waste..........................................Is he in some kind of drug haze where he believes he's going to get custody and be able to take care of his daughter while working the parking lot of a Wal*Mart ?

MaaS

Reaction score
Enjoy working for a Two Men and a Truck, David.

(No offense to any movers here. Just think he'll wish he didn't blow this once he gets a normal job :))

Verdict

Reaction score
How people defend this clowns decisions is beyond my comprehension. All of the signs were there that he would continue to make bad decisions.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
What a waste of all pro caliber talent.

giphy.gif

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Dont think it was failed drug tests, I don't think he took them at all which is the same as a fail. Sucks cause he's such a beast and would help this team tremendously.

Techsass

Reaction score
I just don't get it. How can somebody be so indifferent about playing professional football?

rags747

Reaction score
Like I have said many many times, it will be a miracle if he does not sit down one day at 30 years of age and say “Boy did I screw up a Once in a Lifetime Opportunity”. Would have had MILLIONS in the bank and could have coached little league for the rest of his living days. Now he will have to be a grunt like everyone else, unless of course he has some unique talent that none of us are aware of. If he was my son I would be so pissed at his weak Azz Butt!!!