Irving in trouble for multiple failed drug tests

exciter

Reaction score
Or this mascot:

iu
Sign him to replace Dak!

dogberry

Reaction score
Why didn't the league suspend him, and save us some salary cap?

If a player is on injured reserve and suspended, does he still retain his medical rights?

conner01

Reaction score
Sometimes talent can’t overcome the internal demons. I think of Lawrence Phillips what a talent wasted now our own Irving
He has the talent and one day he will see all he wasted
It’s sad to see anyone destroy their lives but I think the team went above and beyond to help him

Kaiser

Reaction score
It’s sad to see anyone destroy their lives but I think the team went above and beyond to help him

Very true, if he just does the basics and shows up he would make tens of millions of dollars.

That is one more reason to pay DLaw IMO, he plays every snap like a rookie competing for a spot on the roster.

conner01

Reaction score
Very true, if he just does the basics and shows up he would make tens of millions of dollars.

That is one more reason to pay DLaw IMO, he plays every snap like a rookie competing for a spot on the roster.
The crazy part is he has so much talent he could just show up and get paid
It’s such a waste

conner01

Reaction score
I would have played in the NFL for ten years if I was just seven seconds faster in the 40 yard dash.
About the only NFL job I could have gotten was Rowdy’s
But I would have been better at it

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
If he can't make it in Dallas with all the help possible, he won't make it anywhere. I give Jerry and the Cowboys credit for trying their best and giving him opportunities to recover. His addiction and problems in life (probably many his fault) were just too much for him to overcome. He had the physical talent to play. I do not see much in his future. If he is lucky, maybe he will stay out of jail. I doubt it.