Is anyone opposed to trading Zeke?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by CATCH17, Oct 25, 2020.

1. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

54,379 Messages
    54,652 Likes Received
    I’ll
    Abqcowboy and I argued with a lot of posters about signing Zeke..

One of the things that upset me most is the leverage Jerry had and he still kinda gave him what he wanted.

Whatever.. A lot of people on this forum wanted that Zeke deal.. They got it..

I think he is still a great player but right now he is not good and he’s a luxury we can no longer afford..

A bad team doesn’t pay their RB that kind of money..

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
    TheSkaven likes this.
  2. nmcowboys

nmcowboys Member

40 Messages
    72 Likes Received
    So now zeke is the scapegoat ?? We have more problems than zeke boys!!

3. trickblue

trickblue Not Old School...Old Testament...

31,213 Messages
    3,490 Likes Received
    He's not tradeable... but I would have his butt riding the pine... he's become a turnover machine... both directly and indirectly...

4. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

54,379 Messages
    54,652 Likes Received
    Zeke was a top 5 pick and we signed him to a long term deal 2 years before his deal was up..

The biggest problem for him is he plays a dime a dozen position..

He has to be special to validate all of this..

The best thing Dallas can do is somehow get something back for him but I think the little RB craze the league had is coming to an end.

5. NumOneQB

NumOneQB Well-Known Member

2,596 Messages
    2,180 Likes Received
    I would be if Pollard went with him. Pollard is not a starting NFL back. I think you can find a dang good RB later in the draft or through FA. Problem is, who would take on Zeke’s contract?

6. 3rdEyewarrior

3rdEyewarrior Well-Known Member

768 Messages
    673 Likes Received
    I am. He’s the best player on the team. He has the worst line since the 90s lions.

nmcowboys likes this.
  7. RoyTheHammer

RoyTheHammer Well-Known Member

14,579 Messages
    1,649 Likes Received

No one said he's a "problem"..he's just not a great RB. Not worth that contract. Pollard could do just as well and costs pennies on the dollar.

8. Pessimist_cowboy

Pessimist_cowboy Well-Known Member

10,570 Messages
    11,325 Likes Received
    Been trying to for 2 years. No ones going to want him right now. You might be able to get a late round pick from the Ravens.

9. Pessimist_cowboy

Pessimist_cowboy Well-Known Member

10,570 Messages
    11,325 Likes Received
    He’s been a big problem this year.

QuincyCarterEra and Floatyworm like this.
  10. Floatyworm

Floatyworm The Labeled One

14,364 Messages
    12,481 Likes Received
    The fumbles have been costly...todays INT was on him....that ball should have been caught. Now he's getting blown up on blitz pick ups. Doesn't make people miss in the open field...the dropped passes. His lackadaisical attitude....He's everything you don't want in a RB right now. I honestly would cut him if I could afford it on the cap. Take the hit now....he's part of the problem that is consuming this franchise. He's just a toxic player that has shown no commitment to getting better.

11. HotDog37

HotDog37 Well-Known Member

556 Messages
    590 Likes Received
    No one is safe. Zeke is what 25? fat, slow, unmotivated. He can play but he isn't playing. That's terrible. Someone needs to light a fire under his a55 like right now.

12. jay94

jay94 Well-Known Member

1,510 Messages
    958 Likes Received

So fumbling nearly every game is not a problem, averaging less than 4 ypc for supposedly being great isn't a problem? It's a very big problem.

13. CalPolyTechnique

CalPolyTechnique Well-Known Member

16,499 Messages
    24,831 Likes Received
    Would I trade him? Yes.

Can he be traded? Probably not.

14. blumayne38

blumayne38 Well-Known Member

3,510 Messages
    2,323 Likes Received
    Did you see pollard on that kick return? His wheels are very good either...unhook the trailer... I’m against it. I’m out.

15. BlueStar22

BlueStar22 Well-Known Member

10,463 Messages
    2,849 Likes Received
    Why do people, fans in particular, acting like we don't have backups to the backups starting on the offensive line. The most important thing to a running back, let alone the whole offense.

CalPolyTechnique likes this.
  16. CowboyRoy

CowboyRoy Well-Known Member

31,393 Messages
    20,522 Likes Received
    Keep telling yourself that.

17. dagreat1_87

dagreat1_87 Well-Known Member

1,413 Messages
    2,715 Likes Received
    Since we're stuck with him due to his contract, I'm hopeful this is similar to the Todd gurley situation from a few years back. He was under Jeff Fisher and just sucked...as soon as Fisher was gone and they brought in mcvay, he immediately turned back into a elite back (until his knees messed up)....in other words, let's get rid of Moore and see what happens lol

blueblood70 likes this.
  18. aria

aria Well-Known Member

16,506 Messages
    15,758 Likes Received
    Lol, that simple? The diva is leading the league in fumbles and it wasn’t that long ago when he fumbled twice on three carries. He also has a safety from slipping, is getting blown up in pass protection and have averaged under 3 ypc in more than a one game.

I hate to discredit people bas on their amount of posts but based on your small number of posts and content I’m going to assume you’re a Philthy or Giants troll. Even zeke's biggest supporters are seeing the writing on the wall and all of the sudden you come out of nowhere and try to defend the clown?

You’re not even believable. 35 touches a game? I’ll wait around to hear the next dumb thing you say then you’re going to ignore. Now I just read your last response, clearly you’re joking and now going to ignore.

19. MyFairLady

MyFairLady Well-Known Member

1,628 Messages
    1,748 Likes Received
    His play on the field hurts even more than his contract. All I need to do is watch him waddle across the field when he goes in motion and I know that a huge mistake has been made.

aria likes this.
  20. aria

aria Well-Known Member

16,506 Messages
    15,758 Likes Received
    Kind of like when he ran for 8 full yards against Denver and then quit on a play? Barkley also didn’t demand respect Barkley didn’t hold out with two years left on his contract until he was paid as the highest at his position. Also, until this year zeke has had one of the best O lines in the league, Barkley has never come close to running behind a top 5-10 O line.