Is Bill Bellichick the guy Jerry wants?

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Having not made a call yet on Garrett the clapper tells me the coach/guy he wants is still coaching and the rumors on a few other message boards is that JJ is heavily invested in Bill Bellichick but as we all know his Pats are playing in the WC games this weekend.

Whether or not it happens is anyones guess but i would be surprised if JJ goes the untried route/or collegiate level coach with the current roster we have. Jones and Bellichick go back a fair way and by no means are strangers at all and when BB was leaving the Browns in 1995 he approached JJ for a job as his first port of call but JJ had already committed to Switzer after his SB triumph from memory and then BB went to the Pats and the rest is history.

Now this is by no means fact that he is chasing BB but stranger things have happened before and nearly everyone knows the Pats are not winning another SB anytime soon with old man Brady getting older every day.

Lots to play out here regarding our next coach IMO and watch this space. ;)
Well his season is now over
Let's see if Jerry makes a move.

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
Patriots will regroup. Gronk might come back. Belichick is going nowhere.

vig454

Reaction score
Let's get Bill Belichick now that he's done with the PLAYOFFS!

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Well this coaching search just got a little more interesting. I don’t believe Belichick will leave NE. But if Jerry agrees to certain demands McDaniels could easily be in play.

Praxit

Reaction score
...you guys Mr. Cheater?? ... lol.. He lost to Tenn, because he didnt get the film on them.. ;)...

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Having not made a call yet on Garrett the clapper tells me the coach/guy he wants is still coaching and the rumors on a few other message boards is that JJ is heavily invested in Bill Bellichick but as we all know his Pats are playing in the WC games this weekend.

Whether or not it happens is anyones guess but i would be surprised if JJ goes the untried route/or collegiate level coach with the current roster we have. Jones and Bellichick go back a fair way and by no means are strangers at all and when BB was leaving the Browns in 1995 he approached JJ for a job as his first port of call but JJ had already committed to Switzer after his SB triumph from memory and then BB went to the Pats and the rest is history.

Now this is by no means fact that he is chasing BB but stranger things have happened before and nearly everyone knows the Pats are not winning another SB anytime soon with old man Brady getting older every day.

Lots to play out here regarding our next coach IMO and watch this space. ;)
lol ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo u made a HC thread ur bout to get banned my guy. Read the sticky

nobody

Reaction score
Jerry actually getting a coach that would absolutely demand control? BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA

Dream on.