Is Charger's Mike Williams calling out our DBs?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
so how do you suppose Dallas will win?

They need to run the ball with more success this week. Like usual, offense has to outscore their offense. I think they can have success running and keeping Herbert off the field. Defense has to make some plays also. We have a much more balanced, dynamic offense then they do.

MikeB80

Reaction score
the last time the cowboys played the chargers after the game their defense was laughing at Dak and essentially said he is nothing when the defense is not game planning for zeke. Dak turned the ball over 6 times in 4 days back in 2017 with back to back games against the chargers and the eagles without zeke.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
the last time the cowboys played the chargers after the game their defense was laughing at Dak and essentially said he is nothing when the defense is not game planning for zeke. Dak turned the ball over 6 times in 4 days back in 2017 with back to back games against the chargers and the eagles without zeke.

how is Danny Dimes doing these Days....I swear I heard somewhere he had a turnover problem. Did he get that fixed under the JG era?

MikeB80

Reaction score
how is Danny Dimes doing these Days....I swear I heard somewhere he had a turnover problem. Did he get that fixed under the JG era?

he fumbled in the redzone sunday, threw the ball pretty well though. Probably in trouble thursday night.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
After seeing what happened last year and after the first game, If I was a WR I would be very confident and overflowing at that.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Dont fret my friend the Clapster is there to save yall....

again I am not a Giants fan and I really cant stand Garrett after watching him throw romo under the bus in 13 then completely turning his back on him in 16. He is probably in his last season in NY this year.

Think whatever you want though.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
again I am not a Giants fan and I really cant stand Garrett after watching him throw romo under the bus in 13 then completely turning his back on him in 16. He is probably in his last season in NY this year.

Think whatever you want though.

My bad I thought I saw you say you were a Giants fan...you say "your" team to us so again im guessing your not a Cowboys fan...what team?

stiletto

Reaction score
so how do you suppose Dallas will win?

The Chargers don't have the front that TB does. With Martin back if we can't run on them and control the Time of Possession, we will probably lose.

MikeB80

Reaction score
My bad I thought I saw you say you were a Giants fan...you say "your" team to us so again im guessing your not a Cowboys fan...what team?

I am not anymore. No team. Just watching the league and it is a really different thing. I am unfortunately still stuck with my cowboys season tickets because no one will buy the psl however.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Bet they wouldn't of been posting stuff after Jimmy built his team. We're the laughing stock of the league. No one fears us when they see us on their schedule. Time to change this XXXX! Go Cowboys!!!

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I am not anymore. No team. Just watching the league and it is a really different thing. I am unfortunately still stuck with my cowboys season tickets because no one will buy the psl however.

Ok stress free football weeks.....nice

khiladi

Reaction score
Their next step is to acquire an Emmitt. Maybe we can interest them in a Zeke? :huh: ;)

To be honest, Zeke is a huge part of our passing game, as far as blitz pick-up goes and forcing man coverage. If we lose him, the impact will be felt real quick and Herbert will be reaping the fruits, for a couple years of Zeke state healthy.