Is Choice A One-Hit Wonder Or Real Deal?..

Reaction score
Do you think Choice is a one-hit wonder or the real deal?

The Giants will now have some film to go on unlike the Steelers. Can Choice do the same to the Giants, if Barber is out?

I hope Choice is the real deal but time will tell, for sure.

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2485500 said:

The Giants will now have some film to go on unlike the Steelers. Can Choice do the same to the Giants, if Barber is out?

I believe he needs more than one game to answer that.

Whatever happened to patience????

Reaction score
M'Kevon;2485526 said:
I believe he needs more than one game to answer that.

Whatever happened to patience????

Wasn't a negative. He is a rookie and it's tough to have two back to back good games against another top D.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score

If Choice is only half as good as his attitude.....he has HOF potential.:starspin

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I think the Steelers could've had 10 years worth of tape on Choice and still wouldn't have been able to stop him lol.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score

I'll take real deal for $5000 Alex...

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score

I'm not sure that gamefilm has THAT big of an impact on stopping a running back. You can tell certain things like keeping the RB inside or outside or they are fumble prone. Choice seems like an inside runner which is good because it's the outside runners (i.e. Reggie Bush) that can be stopped with some gamefilm. He also doesn't seem to be fumble prone. The only other thing is gamefilm may break down a weakness in blitz pickup, but Choice did a darn good job against the Steelers last week.

It's a good reason why rookie RB's usually can step right into the game and be effective right away compared to other positions for rookies. Obviously there are important things like picking up blitzes and reading the plays correctly, but the success of a tailback is probably a bit more due to athletic ability than at other positions.

YAKUZA

Reaction score
Yakuza Rich;2485683 said:
I'm not sure that gamefilm has THAT big of an impact on stopping a running back. You can tell certain things like keeping the RB inside or outside or they are fumble prone. Choice seems like an inside runner which is good because it's the outside runners (i.e. Reggie Bush) that can be stopped with some gamefilm. He also doesn't seem to be fumble prone. The only other thing is gamefilm may break down a weakness in blitz pickup, but Choice did a darn good job against the Steelers last week.

It's a good reason why rookie RB's usually can step right into the game and be effective right away compared to other positions for rookies. Obviously there are important things like picking up blitzes and reading the plays correctly, but the success of a tailback is probably a bit more due to athletic ability than at other positions.

YAKUZA

I did follow Choice some in college and thought he was very good. With rookies, sometimes you never know what you will get. Hopefully, he will be a good one as the years go on.
:bow: Awesome post by you.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Why would he all of a sudden not be able to run the ball. Whether or not he's a very good or just good RB is impossible to tell right now.

Batman

Reaction score

I am thinking he is the real deal. He has good field vision so that is a big plus. I also think he has heart and desire. If you saw that interview after the Steeler game you could easily see the anger and hurt over losing. I want him to get some good playing time against the Giants, I think he is one of those types of players who is looking to take it out on whatever team we play after any loss. He has the right attitude.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2485549 said:
One hit wonder.

We should have just brought Hambrick back.

:rolleyes:

Wow, Troy Hambrick, haha...those were rough years.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score

Sounds like we find out Sunday night.