Is Dak now the 2nd Best QB in the NFC

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Wilson to the Broncos, Brady gone, what's your thoughts, I'm not sure it even means anything!!

blueblood70

Reaction score
Wilson to the Broncos, Brady gone, what's your thoughts, I'm not sure it even means anything!!
Das deal suddenly looks better i mean look, what Denver had to sacrifice to get a Wilson plus all the money they will have to pay on top of it...we simply paid dak no extra compensation and whatever Fans think of Dak hes top 10 regardless and with rogers getting 50mil, 200 mil over 4 years Dak deal studently isn't so bad LOL

Lamar Jackson is drooling and he snot close to the passer dak is will be looking for 45+ he said billionaire LOL he aint settling

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Das deal suddenly looks better i mean look, what Denver had to sacrifice to get a Wilson plus all the money they will have to pay on top of it...we simply paid dak no extra compensation and whatever Fans think of Dak hes top 10 regardless and with rogers getting 50mil, 200 mil over 4 years Dak deal studently isn't so bad LOL

Lamar Jackson is drooling and he snot close to the passer dak is will be looking for 45+ he said billionaire LOL he aint settling

Lamar isn't getting more than 50 I'm sorry

blueblood70

Reaction score
Lamar isn't getting more than 50 I'm sorry
yes but top 5 new market went WAYYYYY UP over rogers deal..hes getting 45+ i said you cant read? that still far more then dak and hes not truly a better qb then dak..jhis qbr is piss poor.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Stafford then Rodgers…Stafford won the SB, Rodgers one and done.
Actually Garapolo beat AR….AR #3. :laugh:
The "one and done" stuff makes zero sense when talking about a QB that has a winning record in the playoffs and a Super Bowl ring like Rodgers has.

You're right about Jimmy G. Let me fix my NFC QB rankings....

Rodgers................................Stafford............................................................................Jimmy G..Everyone else.

There, now that's better.