Is Dak now the 2nd Best QB in the NFC

blueblood70

Reaction score
Wth...Stafford is not better than Dak. Not even close. I get the Dak hate but let's not forget Stafford had mutliple bad games as well.
apparently LAR are simply better team Stafford's and dak all things about equal.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Rodgers and Stafford have a combined 2 Super Bowl appearances.

So the people who are like: "everyone except Rodgers and Stafford sucks in the NFC", I'd say there's a huge likelihood that the one who plays in the Super Bowl next year from the NFC is someone who sucks. (according to this board)

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The "one and done" stuff makes zero sense when talking about a QB that has a winning record in the playoffs and a Super Bowl ring like Rodgers has.

You're right about Jimmy G. Let me fix my NFC QB rankings....

Rodgers................................Stafford............................................................................Jimmy G..Everyone else.

There, now that's better.

It is a what have you done for me lately NFL. Except for Jerry and his huge contracts based on a decent season and potential. :laugh:

However, as I responded to a post of yours before, give me AR for a few years he has remaining. I like Dak to a degree, but one has to admit, who would you want over the next few years for a better shot at a SB.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Wilson to the Broncos, Brady gone, what's your thoughts, I'm not sure it even means anything!!

OH HERE WE GO AGAIN.....I smell it coming...its the annual offseason championship crowd waking up...... Of course DAK Prescott is the 2nd best QB in the NFC.....Why not make him #1....he has not won squat so he has to be greatest to ever play the game.....

Motorola

Reaction score
Wilson to the Broncos, Brady gone, what's your thoughts, I'm not sure it even means anything!!
'Coogiguy03' - I'll check back with you on this subject 10 months & 3 weeks from now...January 29th, 2023.
Probable date of NFC Championship Game (Super Bowl LVII scheduled for February 12, 2023).

Flamma

Reaction score
People on here wouldn't trade Dak for Stafford when it was brought up a few years ago, now all of a sudden he's better than Dak? This is comical

His age probably had something to do with that. It wouldn't make sense to trade a young QB for an older QB with a few years left. Even if he is a little better.

Big_D

Reaction score
He’s probably the best at buying gifts for his RB? He’s a better gift giver than he is a QB.