Is Dak still best QB in division?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Now that Wash has brought back Wentz into our division I suppose there could be some that could argue Dak isn’t still the best QB.

Having the best QB in our division definitely helps propel us as favorites in the division again despite other question marks on our roster .

Yes, Dak is........of the NFC East!!!!

fa5.jpg

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Now that Wash has brought back Wentz into our division I suppose there could be some that could argue Dak isn’t still the best QB.

Having the best QB in our division definitely helps propel us as favorites in the division again despite other question marks on our roster .
Wince is trash

Hadenough

Reaction score
The only person that thinks Wentz is better then Dak is Cowturd. Even the Wince lovers on the board who wanted to trade a first round pick to the Eagles for him don’t support him any longer.That Jacksonville loss left a big turd in the toilet.
Now now! Lets not forget that loss to the Eagles that Dak had to end the season with a chance to make the playoffs. That 9 point turd game was floater that just wouldnt flush. Wentz did have WRs off the street too. That game is just a reminder of who Dak is when the chips are down.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Now now! Lets not forget that loss to the Eagles that Dak had to end the season with a chance to make the playoffs. That 9 point turd game was floater that just wouldnt flush. Wentz did have WRs off the street too. That game is just a reminder of who Dak is when the chips are down.
But but but but Dak was injured.......:muttley::muttley::muttley::muttley::muttley:

Flamma

Reaction score
I’d agree. Which would support Wash had a better team in 2019.

Only teams with elite QBs can dictate who wins divisions. When you have a division without an elite QB then anything goes. The better team is usually going to win. In 2019 the entire division sucked, so who cares?

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
How so?

Wentz had 7 INTs and 8 fumbles last season.

Dak had 10 INTs and lead the NFL with 14 fumbles.

I don't believe there's a huge gap between Dak and Wentz like some do, but I don't believe I'd take Wentz over him at this point. I think Wentz is a little more damaged goods than Dak at this point.
I agree with you there is very little gap between the two. As far as my comment, maybe the numbers don't back it up if you are looking at total turnovers. My comment is based upon watching them and maybe it's more the 'kind' of mistakes they make. I didn't see a ton of Wentz last year, but I saw a lot when he was with the Eagles, and he would routinely make mistakes that were so egregious you couldn't believe an NFL QB would commit them. To my eyes that isn't Dak's problem. His problem is he is a limited ability, safe QB, He doesn't make or even attempt the kind of difficult throws every winning QB has to occasionally make under max pressure (because of accuracy problems, low confidence, etc.). But he doesn't make a lot of jaw dropping mistakes (the slide to end the season being a massive exception).

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
Wentz is an enigma to me. There are times when he looks spectacular. He makes throws and plays that seem impossible. He can single handedly take his team to within an eyelash of victory. Then, he just implodes. He will make the dumbest plays you can imagine and throw a sure win away. If Washington has a weakness on offense t has to be their OL. They lost their best OG too. Wentz under pressure will being out the best of him and the worst of him.

I like the guy but sometimes he does the weirdest things on the field.
Perfect description.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Yeah the game were Dak’s arm almost fell off. Funny how Dak haters seem to forget Dak was playing injured and did not practice all week. Philadelphia at least made the playoffs. Jacksonville got the number 1 pick. I guess you missed how the owner and gm of the Colts trashing Wentz walking out the door.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

Wentz...did u say Wentz....didn't we already go through this with Wentz when he was on the eagles.

Wentz sucks. He won't last in Washington. They are already looking for their next QB

Swagger

Reaction score
:laugh:

DCwarrior

Reaction score
The OP question is like asking “ who’s fart smells better”?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I don't believe Wentz is the best QB in the division at all, but what INT problems?

Wentz had 27 TDs and 7 INTs last season.

4 of Wentz's 6 season he's had 7 INTS or less.

He had a good year with Indy last year but the question still lingers as to what he'll do for Washington. What he did in Philly was largely what hurt his reputation for the INTs and fumbles. Let's see how it goes with him in Washington before deciding he's as good as you say. It's no secret that Dak wasn't himself last year, so his performance this season will do much to determine his overall worth, too. As a Cowboys fan, I'm hoping for a big recovery.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Only teams with elite QBs can dictate who wins divisions. When you have a division without an elite QB then anything goes. The better team is usually going to win. In 2019 the entire division sucked, so who cares?
We wouldn’t care except you came across as arguing 2019 we had a better team but didn’t win division. Otherwise I wouldn’t have cared.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I suppose you could be lying.
I’m just presenting an opportunity to discuss. What’s your take on the subject. Do you agree with me that Dak is still best QB in our division or are you one who’d argue Wentz could be?

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
The only division in the league where this would be true. And the only reason why Dallas makes the playoffs is how bad the NFCE truly is.

You put him in the AFC West, and you have a different story.. Arguably the worst, maybe tied with Carr. But happy happy joy joy.....yes he is the best in the NFCE.