Is Dak still best QB in division?

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
Now that Wash has brought back Wentz into our division I suppose there could be some that could argue Dak isn’t still the best QB.

Having the best QB in our division definitely helps propel us as favorites in the division again despite other question marks on our roster .

Dak was dealing with multiple injuries and clearly compensating....I think Dak will not only be the best QB in the division, he will be a top 6 to 8 QB in the league.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Now that Wash has brought back Wentz into our division I suppose there could be some that could argue Dak isn’t still the best QB.

Having the best QB in our division definitely helps propel us as favorites in the division again despite other question marks on our roster .

Me mum would roll over in her grave if I wrote this, but she would have to agree.
Dak eclipses Jones, Hurts, Heinicke and whatever JAGs the boring East signs.
Tha is not saying much for Dak.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score

You could arguably say that the NFCE QB's as a group got worse with Wentz coming back into the division.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Eagles are the team that is going to give us problems. They are putting together quite the defense over there to go along with a strong run game. And the passing game is improved. Plenty of passing weapons over there. All going to depend on how much of a jump Hurts makes or not.

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
Do y'all remember on dc.com (when they had the chat boards) Tony Romo had his own chat room outside of everything else? :popcorn::popcorn: