Is Dez Bryant a Foot Away from Being a Cowboy Again

eromeopolk

Reaction score
I sure someone posted this but Dez Bryant is eyeing an October comeback to the NFL. Is he an Amari Cooper foot away from the Cowboys resigning him?

I know this is another Marvel alternate universe senario. But, he is better than Noah Brown and Devon Smith. Remember, he was an excellent return man at OSU and his first 2 years with the Cowboys.

John813

Reaction score
Will McClay talked publicly on why they cut him and Stephen for years was always non-committed to Bryant.

No chance unless Jerry locks Stephen in the basement.

The Cowboys moved on.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
No, No, No,,
Dez, just be cool and hook up with Michael Irvin and try and land a nice gig like that.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I sure someone posted this but Dez Bryant is eyeing an October comeback to the NFL. Is he an Amari Cooper foot away from the Cowboys resigning him?

I know this is another Marvel alternate universe senario. But, he is better than Noah Brown and Devon Smith. Remember, he was an excellent return man at OSU and his first 2 years with the Cowboys.

Did you watch the All or Nothing series?

They need to keep that mental midget as far away from the young Cowboys team as possible.

I hear Scandrick is also available...

Them

Reaction score
...First a foot out the door....Now a foot in the door?...I doubt it!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

New Orleans Saints. They're tried it last year and I fully expect that they and he will try it again this year.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
He wishes. He's not worthy of a spot on this roster and he certainly has no place in the locker room.

erod

Reaction score
Everybody with the Cowboys was tired of Dez except Jerry.

So no.

DC Cowboy

Reaction score

move him to TE

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
New Orleans Saints. They're tried it last year and I fully expect that they and he will try it again this year.
Dez will never play another down
He wishes. He's not worthy of a spot on this roster and he certainly has no place in the locker room.
Ha,, Dez aint looking at Coop, he looking at Gallup and thinking he can be better.
Ha, message to Dez, even in your alternate universe, and Dallas did re sign you,,,
You wouldn't even beat out Ced Wilson, and he got cut.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

Better at what than Devin Smith? Not route running, not speed. The Dez today doesn't do anything better

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Nope. He needs a Dr. to work on his mind, that's always been his issue.