Is it best to just avoid this forum after a Cowboys loss for the sake of your own sanity?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Like the Cowboys have never had qb controversy amongst the fans before Dak. Like Dak is a new phenomenon with us fans.

Been awhile since the Cowboys fan base was settled with a QB. Last time was aikmen Right?
God. I guess so.. Now that you mention it. But Romo never took this much this early in his career.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
No, it should help keep you sane. Good or bad result, we're still talking football and that alone should be fun.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Doesn't bother me what or how others post, for all I know they may not like the way I post. My optimism and sanity will remain intact despite the wins and losses. There's always something to look forward to, whether it comes to fruition or not:)

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Dak this. Dak that. Just curious.

Is Dak the antithesis of Romo, Rodgers, Brady, or any other golden boy you'd like to shove in there?

Bro, do you not remember the meltdowns this board had over Romo? This Dak hate is nothing new. This forum is grueling on QBs. Even some of the guys pining for Romo now, are the same ones who railed on the guy after a bad performance.

Jipper

Reaction score
id say yes....and it was the same way on the old dc.com forum too....its just been mostly unreadable this past week...the sheer volume of whining, anti jason, anti jerry/stephen, anti dak, anti anybody is just exhausting.....to each their own opinion but this place was basically unreadable for the first few days after the loss...

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Doesn't bother me what or how others post, for all I know they may not like the way I post. My optimism and sanity will remain intact despite the wins and losses. There's always something to look forward to, whether it comes to fruition or not:)
Love your perspective. That's awesome. I too think some good will come sooner than we expect.

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
Me too. I'm almost completely emotionless, and that bothers me more than anything.

Yeh it's a little creepy. But just add the humor and laughter. Like i laughed at the plays they were calling against the panthers and zeke doing that feed me stuff after it was certain to me the coaches didnt prepare them to win. New layer of fandom I guess.

John813

Reaction score
Big fanbases = a lot of opinions, sometimes of the same topic especially after a loss.

Nothing new, for any team with a big fanbase and the team is losing/struggling.

kento40

Reaction score
Dude Romo was still getting blasted about the Seattle botched hold years after and he was an actual good QB. I have no Sympathy for what Dak is getting. The criticism is well deserved.