Is it me or does this team make everyone one-dimensional?

KingRah

Reaction score
Think about it. TO ran every route in the book before coming here. Garrett used him mostly as a deep threat on go routes. Zeke came out of college as a complete running back. He blocked, ran and ran routes. Scouts said he can run wide receiver routes. 2 years with us and he has the reputation of a pure runner who's not a receiver. Dez has a bad reputation now. he can only run two routes. I ask , is it the offense and coaches that use these players this way or are they all one dimensional? I think its this boring offense that limits its players.

KingRah

Reaction score
you clearly do not understand the process....
you clearly didn't get what I said.
everyone looks bad with this team except zeke and witten. This offense limits offensive players. Dez could've had 1700 yards and 20 tds in a better offense. he still dominated because of crazy talent and a great qb. Zeke is a complete back who looks like just a great runner.
D Thompson is a deep threat that s being used like a possession receiver. It's mostly Dak but the offense too.
How many former players have gone on tv and said that the offense was predictable?