Is it possible our next coach was on the opposite sideline yesterday

sbark

Reaction score
........so that's why he let off the gas in the 2nd half.......

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I would love to see Harbaugh as the Cowboys next HC but can't imagine he would want to go from a good situation with a contender to a bad situation with a non contender to be the next Jerry Jones puppet.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
What are peoples' thoughts on picking up the defensive coordinator from San Fran or Seattle?

Anyone know any good coaches I can dream about us signing? I know more likely than not we'll either get more Garrett or more like him, but a guy can dream.

bysbox1

Reaction score
I suspect Harbaugh might end up coaching the University of Michigan next year.

That's my guess. Either that or he makes kumbaya with the GM in SF and signs an extension. Especially if they go deep into the playoffs.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Living here in the bay Area has been brutal the last 24+ hours but that's besides the point. Rumors out here is that Harbaugh may not be back next year is he a realistic replacement. Thoughts from my brothers and sisters here at the zone.

No. Word is his players dont even mind if he's not the HC. Its rumored the players would prefer the HC be the DC

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I agree. In the old days no one cared what the players liked.

Bring back the old days! I don't think those coaches cared either.

I remember reading how Duane Thomas (do I have that name right?) use to insult Coach Landry in interviews.

Jerk!

wileedog

Reaction score
I agree. In the old days no one cared what the players liked.

They've also had it pretty easy for a while. While many of them may have missed out on the Wade Country Club, its not all that much worse under Camp Carrotcake.*

*full props to Chocolate Lab

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
They've also had it pretty easy for a while. While many of them may have missed out on the Wade Country Club, its not all that much worse under Camp Carrotcake.*

*full props to Chocolate Lab

True, but it's getting that bad in every sport. The players whine to management and the bad mean coach is gone.

Coy

Reaction score
No. Word is his players dont even mind if he's not the HC. Its rumored the players would prefer the HC be the DC

It's about winning, not if the HC is liked or not, 3 years, 2 NFCCG and 1 SB, not bad results.
Garrett is supposedly liked in Dallas, so what? Let's see if hating the HC works around here.

RS12

Reaction score
Is it possible our next coach was on the opposite sideline yesterday

Yes but more likey another puppet on a string.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
It's about winning, not if the HC is liked or not, 3 years, 2 NFCCG and 1 SB, not bad results.
Garrett is supposedly liked in Dallas, so what? Let's see if hating the HC works around here.

Worked for Parcells with a ton less talent on the roster.

Reactions: Coy

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
I'm not sure I care what our particular group of players think about the new HC.

whos talking bout Cowboy players? if you read the post i was commenting on it was about the niners harbaugh and their players

wileedog

Reaction score
whos talking bout Cowboy players? if you read the post i was commenting on it was about the niners harbaugh and their players

I know. I'm saying I don't care if Harbaugh is popular with his players - either currently in SF or eventually with us if it happened. He can come here and tick the whole lot of 'em off as far as I'm concerned, I'd still want him.

Venger

Reaction score
Why would Harbaugh look at this bus crash of a franchise and say to himself "Boy I can't WAIT to get up under the wheels of that..."