Is it time for a uniform change?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wow, is it an odd month already?........Oh yeah, so it is! Got 10 days into it before a change of uniform thread!!

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Gotta be honest, I'm tired of the regular white uniforms with silver pants or whatever color it is. Very bland.

Wish the team would make change it up and go back to the throwback uniforms (the ones for Thanksgiving games) for good.

Those white helmets with the deep blue star would be the best helmet in the league. And the white pants and predominantly blue jerseys are classics.

Maybe slightly modernize them for a new look but don't change much.

P.s. look at that interception at 12:15.

That's why Romo isn't going into the hall of fame.

The start of the post was bad but the end of the post was worse. Other than that...

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Sure! While we’re at it the star is so last century! I think replacing it with Rowdy would be amazing!

This is sarcasm.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
i'd like to see the blue from the 70s on the jersey for the road used and silver pants at home.
I’d like to see the road blue uniforms go back to the lighter blue jerseys from the 70s and 80s. I don’t care for the super dark blue we have today.

Yes and yes. The blue unis in my sig should be our blue uniforms. Don't like the dark blue either. And we should take that same font back from the Colts who have co-opted it.

J12B

Reaction score
no.
it's like changing the American flag.
you don't.
-------Wish the team would make change it up and go back to the throwback uniforms (the ones for Thanksgiving games) for good.

OMG....seriously? Why don't we just really ugly things up and wear the double stars that we lost the 1995 NFC game in.
He left his first wife. He left his second wife. He divorced his parents when he was 32 and moved to Guadalupe for ten years. The man likes change leave him alone. --JK.
:laugh:

Let him talk. He has no influence. Ha.Ha. o_O
No. No. Nada. No. Anti-yes. Negative. Oh and Just No.
Wow, is it an odd month already?........Oh yeah, so it is! Got 10 days into it before a change of uniform thread!!
The start of the post was bad but the end of the post was worse. Other than that...
Sure! While we’re at it the star is so last century! I think replacing it with Rowdy would be amazing!

This is sarcasm.

You all are trippin'.

Those throwbacks are absolute fire and still have a classic look.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
For the blue uniforms go back to the darker pants and blue like in the SB loss to the Colts and leave it along like they should have.

csirl

Reaction score
The blue uniform should be identical to the white uniform - but with the white and blue colors reversed on the jersey. Hate the way our blue uniform has a different shade of blue and different design i.e. grey numbers. Makes us look like a junior high school who cant afford to buy a complete set of new uniforms.

EGTuna

Reaction score
Change? No

Fix? Yes

-Make the blue numbers match the star on the helmet.
-modernize the shoulder stripes
-jettison the green tint

And go back to the royal blue away jerseys they ised up until 1980.