Is it time for a uniform change?

Big_D

Reaction score
Wear the Blue uniforms at home! A new beginning.. and you’re still getting an 7-8-1 split with the white uniforms and throwbacks! Sharpest uniform in football.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Gotta be honest, I'm tired of the regular white uniforms with silver pants or whatever color it is. Very bland.

Wish the team would make change it up and go back to the throwback uniforms (the ones for Thanksgiving games) for good.

Those white helmets with the deep blue star would be the best helmet in the league. And the white pants and predominantly blue jerseys are classics.

Maybe slightly modernize them for a new look but don't change much.

P.s. look at that interception at 12:15.

That's why Romo isn't going into the hall of fame.

NO

they tweak color rush etc have some other variations but the old classic homes and aways are so great no changes needed..you must miss XFL bro..:)) He hate me says hello

ryanbabs

Reaction score
I love these jerseys

hi-res-71499105_crop_north.jpg

football0006a.jpg
Me too! Still have my Aikman jersey of this type.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Gotta be honest, I'm tired of the regular white uniforms with silver pants or whatever color it is. Very bland.

Wish the team would make change it up and go back to the throwback uniforms (the ones for Thanksgiving games) for good.

Those white helmets with the deep blue star would be the best helmet in the league. And the white pants and predominantly blue jerseys are classics.

Maybe slightly modernize them for a new look but don't change much.

P.s. look at that interception at 12:15.

That's why Romo isn't going into the hall of fame.

I wouldn't mind it. At least as a kit option. And then have an added one with the blue on the shoulders with a white star and a white pattern underneath with blue numbers. Would be a cool added.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I have no problem in the least with the uniforms we've had for many years now.

It's been the coaches and some of the players that have required our attention.

Most have been attended to during the offseason. Hopefully, what's left will, too.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I would say no, please no. I havent seen one team get new uniforms that were better than the previous ones.
Cowboys should keep theirs, if it aint broken dont fix it!

I do like the blue jerseys, and dont believe in the bad luck thing.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I love the classic white jerseys with silver helmets and rather keep that in place. Pant color change would be fine though.

I also like the jerseys with the star on thr shoulder would love to see them wear those 2x a year.

Williamsboys

Reaction score
I much rater change the culture of not making the playoffs or losing in the first round in them.

cowboyec

Reaction score
You all are trippin'.

Those throwbacks are absolute fire and still have a classic look.
i never said anything about throwbacks.
im refering to the home whites.
leave them alone.