Is Josh Allen winning the MVP award game 1?

J-man

Reaction score
That guy looks to be unstoppable. Super strong arm, super accurate and he can run really well. Not to mention he's huge and loves the physicality.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
he looks good but it's too early. Stafford looks like the old Stafford who played in Detroit. I guess he should have played some in the preseason if he didn't.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
I don’t know about MVP, but if he keeps running up the middle like that the initials IR could be in his future.

DFWJC

Reaction score
That guy looks to be unstoppable. Super strong arm, super accurate and he can run really well. Not to mention he's huge and loves the physicality.
:laugh::lmao:

After one game?

Hey, I think he's the favorite, but come on now.

zerofill

Reaction score
he looks good but it's too early. Stafford looks like the old Stafford who played in Detroit. I guess he should have played some in the preseason if he didn't.

Glad I chose him on Fantasy so far at least lol. Even though as the season goes on I will forget to look at the fantasy **** anyway haha

OGCowboy

Reaction score
I’ve liked the kid since he started....he’s the real deal....
I wanna Josh Allen :(

J-man

Reaction score
LOL man some of ya'll need to realize that this is just a spoof thread. No, I don't actually think he's winning MVP tonight. Just pointing out that he looks really good and the talk will only get louder from here.

zerofill

Reaction score
@Captain-Crash lol... I looked in NFL.com... I only played it a couple times on there. But, I won my league in 2014 and didn't even know it HAHAHA

FsiRnds.png

Flamma

Reaction score
Week 1 means absolutely nothing beyond a notch in either the win or loss column. The teams better prepared win this week. Even week 2 in most cases.

Loso86

Reaction score
No!. How many players start stronger then they finish?