Is LVE Definitely Playing?

dfense

Reaction score
I think the question is, is Sean Lee healthy. If Lee can play, then whether LVE can play or not is not so important. Stuffed Barkley last week and he can do the same to Dalvin Cook this week. Honestly, LVE ius not the player he was last year for some reason. Although, maybe a week off watching Sean Lee play the position taught him something.
It's funny how last year nobody wanted to hear about Lee playing with LVE on seen. Now Lee looks fantastic and LVE is in his position. I say get all three on the field and focus on Cook.

Verdict

Reaction score
I like LVE too, but the Lee/Smith combo was pretty damn good last week, so I’m. Not sweating it too much if he can’t go.

I think Bennett was the real difference maker last week. And it’s hard for me to say that because I think he is a complete DB.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
If LVE is 100%, Lee must play. I’m sure he will our coaches are smart enough-to see the play making ability of Lee compared to LVE.
Ummm....nope. LVE is faster and a great open field tackler. We want him going against Cook.

DC4L_0420

Reaction score
Yes he’s playing. And the two touchdowns Sean Lee gave up so far wouldn’t happen with LVE. This shows another lack of game preparation and in game adjustments.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He played for the Vikings tonight - his terrible tackling and general looks of being lost helped them a lot more than some actual Vikings players

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Joe Thomas in limited snaps is the only LB who looked ok. The rest of the LBs were doo doo.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The Cowboys LBs wet the bed tonight. Couldn't make any plays except for a few tackles 10 yards downfield. Blew in coverage.