Is Moore everthing that Garrett was supposed to be?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You need to judge moore by the things he does. Not by the way mediots trying to advertise him.

When romo was here as a tutor to dak, he played good. After that - with moore - dak went downhill.

Moore is advertised as a genius. Because sites and mediots need clicks to earn money. Not because they know.

I dont care about a trainer being a genius. They are not. Its just a fake to give some value to the league. In fact nobody in the nfl is one. If they were they would be in another job where genius is payed.

This is no rocket science. Dont overvalue things. Its about what a player is able to do and put him in the right Situation.

Dak is very limited. He needs someone who is able to tell him certain situations. What a team is trying to do to him. So he can one read and throw.

I do think and hope kitna is a valuable asset to him.

Go talk to someone else. I have no interest in your nonsense.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Offensive genius before he's done a damn thing. lol

"Garrett's" offense was top 10 every year when he had a QB. Linehan's offense was not Garretts.

Garrett is a joke and everyone knows it. Romo was the offense.

Dre11

Reaction score
Would like to have someone ask Romo. How many times did you change the garrett originally called play or play option

Would give us some data to make a decision as to who was really running the offense....

Just as if you ask Brady,Brees,Rodgers, and any qb. They'd tell you a ton, because that's the qbs job. What would be more interesting is finding how many plays he changed that turned into crushing ints.

Dre11

Reaction score
Early on in his career, Garrett got played by the DC's through Romo. Romo realized he had to get better at the line because he wasn't getting much help from the sideline. He had to become an on the field OC.

This is bs, Romo got better at doing his job, which is reading the defense and making the proper calls at the line. That was his job and all qb's job.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
The fact that he is exactly what Garrett was supposed to be is why we should be worried.

Dre11

Reaction score
Garrett is a joke and everyone knows it. Romo was the offense.

Explain Romo being the offense, more nonsense from Roy...lol Romo did his job as a qb. Which is what all qbs do, make calls and adjustments at the line. You're a joke.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Garrett's whole "genius" tag came strictly from the fact that he went to Princeton. Nothing he's ever shown in his actual profession shows him to be a genius in anything except selling himself to the media and his boss. As an OC he took a top-5 offense and made it... a top 5 offense. For one year. They weren't top 5 again for another six years.
I would bet Moore is a more creative, less conservative coach, but who knows what he'll actually be allowed to do.

And therein lies the key; "what he'll actually be ALLOWED to do."
I know they've said Moore will call the plays, but they also said that about Callahan, but it turned out to really be Garrett.
If Garrett has his way Moore will be little more than a Garrett puppet, restricted to Garrett's playbook and Garrett's play calling behind the scenes like he did with Callahan. If so, then Moore will be catching the flak for any lack of success.

When Garrett first came to Dallas as an OC, he was given full control of the offense. I'm hoping Jerry lays down the law and grants Moore the same deal, NO interference from Garrett.
Not because I'm so confident in Moore, but if Garrett could do it, then why not Moore?
Give Moore full control of the offense and give Garrett full control of clapping.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
then why do you read my posts ?

are you not able to chose what you read or are you just mentally disabled ?
If he wasn't able to choose what he read and HAD to read them... would that already be a mental disability?
Or a desire to absorb... through osmosis... LOL!!!!

I'm just BS'ing now. Don't read to me.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Moore could bring new ideas to this offense, but I/we don't have any hard evidence except all the people who say he is a great football mind. Still, I think the Cowboys organization knows Moore's potential better than any of us outsiders, so he should get a fair chance.

Who knows, it could be a brilliant move by the Jones' as McVay was for the RAMS. Time will tell. After all, it just can't be any worse than having held on to Linehan. Could it?! o_O

TwentyOne

Reaction score
If he wasn't able to choose what he read and HAD to read them... would that already be a mental disability?
Or a desire to absorb... through osmosis... LOL!!!!

I'm just BS'ing now. Don't read to me.

all good. i was drunk. so dont overvalue my post please.