Is Morris Claiborne hurt yet?

mitchell2254

Reaction score
Ya know, it's that time of year when he sits in the training room instead of living up to his draft position.

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
Lol @ op. I highly doubt Claiborne cares what you or anyone else think. Not that I am defending him or anything because that trade up has bit us in the butt but he makes 6 figures a year easily while doing nothing. Sign me up for a job like that.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Lol @ op. I highly doubt Claiborne cares what you or anyone else think. Not that I am defending him or anything because that trade up has bit us in the butt but he makes 6 figures a year easily while doing nothing. Sign me up for a job like that.

The highlighted areas have always been part of the problem with that guy. Mr what's his name.. I refuse to even say his name going forward. Money thief central.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
He seems to train really hard. I want to see if he is fully recovered from his previous injury before I start planning his next one.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
hey op...

8JfveMr.gif

You have him mistaken for another poster who is posting in the NFL Zone about some other team . . . :lmao2:

conner01

Reaction score
Never underestimate the power of a contract year. After all it kept Murray healthy :D

I don't think a contract year can keep you healthy
But it sure gets players motivated to play their best football
It's amazing what a contract year can get out of some players

mitchell2254

Reaction score

By that logic, none of us are qualified to talk about any Cowboys. Quite the forum it would be. Maybe all Rowdy and Waterboy talk. As a fan I have the right to hate players and there is only 1 on this entire roster.. the waste of space Claiborne.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't think a contract year can keep you healthy
But it sure gets players motivated to play their best football
It's amazing what a contract year can get out of some players

Tell demarco Murray that

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You really think he was faking injuries in previous years?

Nah not saying that. But you said a contract year doesn't keep you healthy But magically Murray finally was healthy in his contract year. Determination is a mother f'er