Twitter: Is Sean Lee running the Defensive Meetings?

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Part of the problem is that the overall cerebral capacity of today's players is woefully behind what it was 20 years ago. A lot of these guys aren't mentally able to grasp much of what you're trying to teach them.

I think it used to be a lot simpler, though.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
The statistical difference with and without Lee is absolutely staggering.

Ken

Reaction score
I think this is much to do about nothing. Good leadership is not letting your voice be the only one the team hears. Good leadership is building leadership underneath you and utilizing the talents of everyone on your team. Good leadership is admitting that you don't have all the answers and accept input from anywhere if it is accurate.

Nothing to see here, imo.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I think this is much to do about nothing. Good leadership is not letting your voice be the only one the team hears. Good leadership is building leadership underneath you and utilizing the talents of everyone on your team. Good leadership is admitting that you don't have all the answers and accept input from anywhere if it is accurate.

Nothing to see here, imo.

First and foremost, good leadership is just knowing what the H you're talking about.

It's something that has been lacking too often in our past. Hence, so many changes.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Well they all should be working together to adjust. It would have been a bad look if Sean Lee communicated what's wrong but the coach ignore him and the opposing team continue the slaughter.... see Atlanta.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I was watching the Cowboys when Dan Reeves was a player\coach. Lee is a very smart player, hell he has plays read before the ball in snapped.