Is Simi Fehoko a lock to make the final roster?

Is Simi Fehoko a lock to make the final roster?

• Total voters

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
So wont list them? If Wilson doesnt get injured, he is a lock.
You want me to list the 11 for you?
You can easily look up roster depth your self.
If your asking me to take a blind stab it since we havent even started camp yet...
If we were even entertaining Wilson out.
Fehoko
Vasher
Mitchell
Theres my blind shot in the dark as the 4/5/6.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Vote: no
Wilson n Brown have experience and have shown to be valuable players. I don't think Simi is or will be better than either by the end of camp, so there's a possibility they try to sneak him to PS.

Can I just ask.....to expound on the "value" of Brown. I'm a pretty well-known tOSU homer. And Brown has one of the most spectacular catches in all of the NCAA.

But I find him rather pedestrian. Not TERRIBLE for a #5-6. I just think he's replaceable HERE. With so much talent in front of him...maybe he needs a team he can get more PT?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You want me to list the 11 for you?
You can easily look up roster depth your self.
If your asking me to take a blind stab it since we havent even started camp yet...
If we were even entertaining Wilson out.
Fehoko
Vasher
Mitchell
Theres my blind shot in the dark as the 4/5/6.

Not going to hold you to it. I just dont see some grand competition. Fohenko probably makes 5. So really I only see one other spot.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think we have some good prospect who will be fighting for the 2 to 3 spots at WR. TJ Vasher 6'5" is another young guy that I am interested in seeing. I saw a lot of him at Texas Tech now he has a chance to show if he can elevate his game at this level. Outside the top 3 WR I don't think anyone is a lock

kskboys

Reaction score
I voted no, but he'd have to really really suck to not make the roster.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I think he will but he's not a lock.

Fehoko is getting the fan push to overrated. He's got size and speed but it's build up speed in a straight line. Lacks quickness. Not much of a route runner. Inconsistent hands.

He belonged in the 5th round.

Don't know about overrated since he hasn't played a snap in the NFL but overhyped, yes. This guy and 6th Round Savior Big Bo are getting a lot of chatter 'round these parts. Perfect for having Matt Farniok sneak up and outshine them all.

cowboyed

Reaction score
With a name like Simi Fehoko expect him to play the arch villain in the next John Wick movie.

On a serious note, I really want this guy to make the roster. He may have some magic man mojo going on when he hits the playing field.

ghst187

Reaction score
I don’t think so…deepest position on the roster and Brown and Wilson play special teams.
If he plays well on STs that would increase his chances. there are also some UDFAs and a guy from last year acquisitions who are really exciting also…Vasher to name one. I think it’ll be tough for him but being a draft pick may give him a slight advantage.
I also however remember the year we picked up Beasley as a UDFA we also drafted I think his name was Danny Coales, who was the same exact player and role as Beasley. We cut him and kept Beasley.

Carson

Reaction score
I think we have some good prospect who will be fighting for the 2 to 3 spots at WR. TJ Vasher 6'5" is another young guy that I am interested in seeing. I saw a lot of him at Texas Tech now he has a chance to show if he can elevate his game at this level. Outside the top 3 WR I don't think anyone is a lock
Vasher should be on the PS.

Shows potential and flashes. Just very inconsistent to knock one of the top 6 off now. I’d throw him fades on the goal line all day lol

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Vasher should be on the PS.

Shows potential and flashes. Just very inconsistent to knock one of the top 6 off now

That is what camp is for and pre season. Players get a chance to go out and prove themselves. Fehoko has potential now in the pros he has to go out and prove himself. These guys are rookies what has happened up to this point makes no difference what they do at this point moving forward does.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There is a good chance he scratches a finger and lands on IR for his 1st year just so they can develop him in secret but look to next year when they move on from Gallup and this dude balls the F%^& out.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
He is one of the more exciting draft picks with his combination of size and big play ability. However, Wilson and Brown will be in the mix for the 4th and 5th roster spots. Those spots usually come down to ST.

Saying that, do you think Simi Fehoko is a lock to make the final roster
he has to totally bomb and be very one dimensional and bad at Special teams....Wilson will probably make the team probably with an eye on Gallup leaving and him having ability to show he can be the 3rd WR...Brown is very limited and in 4 years hasn't shown he can be a recieving threat....he is special teams ace....so probably the battle for 5th spot will be between him and Brown

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He is the favorite to take the 6th WR spot. If he can play any ST's. He will take Mailk Turner's spot.
He will have a lot to prove to take over for Brown or Wilson. As they each showed some value to the team last year. If one of them have another injury though, that would really open it up for him. But hopefully all stay healthy.

I will say he is 70% a lock for now, before TC opens, mostly from being a draft pick as to an UDFA. But none of the WR's should be judged in he 1st few weeks.
If they had 1 more draft pick in the 7th round, it may have been Vasher, or Coyle.

pancakeman

Reaction score
Late picks and UDFA are never locks.
He is of course an excellent possibility given his youth, upside and athleticism. Outside WR also make excellent STers generally.
Though he's not as young as one might think. He'll turn 24 this season, at which point Brown will still be 25 and Wilson 26.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
He is the favorite to take the 6th WR spot. If he can play any ST's. He will take Mailk Turner's spot.
He will have a lot to prove to take over for Brown or Wilson. As they each showed some value to the team last year. If one of them have another injury though, that would really open it up for him. But hopefully all stay healthy.

I will say he is 70% a lock for now, before TC opens, mostly from being a draft pick as to an UDFA. But none of the WR's should be judged in he 1st few weeks.
If they had 1 more draft pick in the 7th round, it may have been Vasher, or Coyle.
Brandon Smith got more money than Vasher.