Is Terrance Williams still with this team?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I haven't heard from him since 2017. Is he still with the team?
Has he been cut? Traded?
Did I miss something regarding his status? :huh:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think he has even visited any teams this year. Guess no interest. Not that I seen anyway.

glimmerman

Reaction score
He has made almost 13 million with us and is under contract this year for 2.5 milion unless we cut him or released him.

Edit.. We declined to pick up his option. He is a FA.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I haven't heard from him since 2017. Is he still with the team?
Has he been cut? Traded?
Did I miss something regarding his status? :huh:

Another scrub that many on here used to claim was a good 2nd WR.

robjay04

Reaction score
Never understand the hatred this guy gets by the fans.

He was a solid player for us, he was a team first guy which is obvious judging by his below market second contract(which I’m sure he regrets now).

He made some huge catches while he was here. Seattle in 2014 comes to mind..not to mention his two touchdown catches against the Lions in the playoffs that year. He also never made a peep last year when he fell out of favor.

He wasn’t perfect and I get why people hate the way he catches the ball but he doesn’t deserve the crap he gets from fans either.

robjay04

Reaction score

He was a solid player for us, he was a team first guy which is obvious judging by his below market second contract(which I’m sure he regrets now).

He made some huge catches while he was here. Seattle in 2014 comes to mind..not to mention his two touchdown catches against the Lions in the playoffs that year. He also never made a peep last year when he fell out of favor.

He wasn’t perfect and I get why people hate the way he catches the ball but he doesn’t deserve the crap he gets from fans either.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score

He personally doesn't get hate. It's the Front Office that likes to keep meh guys around for too long that we should have moved on from a while ago. Then unfortunately the player gets some of the wrath.

robjay04

Reaction score
No1 wanted this guy the last time he was a free agent.

I don’t think neither of us have that knowledge.

He said he got offered more money elsewhere.

Even if you take that with a grain of salt...he signed with us very early in free agency so he wasn’t holding out for more money and he signed for much less than anyone was projecting that year.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score

In short.....he sucked