Is there a video of TO Crying??

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
I keep hearing people talk about this and I have not seen anything to prove this. What the heck are they talking about?

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
all i saw was him sitting with towel over head....maybe they are just assuming he was crying

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Yea I have no idea of when/where he was crying either.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Kristi Scales reported it during the game, and she's as solid as it gets.

David276

Benched
Reaction score
maybe he went all the hell out on that td play . maybe his son has fallen really ill. maybe he has some family problems and someone has passed ect ect. the media is getting lame with that stuff

t.o crying over an injury is news. not him sitting with a towel over his head sobbing for personal reasons.

my rant for day. :banghead:

Boysboy

Reaction score
I tell you though-he looked SPENT in his post-game PC. Especially with all the circus that happened last week, and a tough game throughout on Sun, I would be too.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
David276;2314943 said:
maybe he went all the hell out on that td play . maybe his son has fallen really ill. maybe he has some family problems and someone has passed ect ect. the media is getting lame with that stuff

t.o crying over an injury is news. not him sitting with a towel over his head sobbing for personal reasons.

my rant for day. :banghead:

Kristi Scales said it had something to do with "the oil 'neath the sod"

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He pointed to the sky after the TD, so it could be the loss of a loved one. I know one thing, he was more determined to score that TD than any he has scored since dawning the star. Once he secured the ball, it was like watching a horse galloping.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2315037 said:
He pointed to the sky after the TD, so it could be the loss of a loved one. I know one thing, he was more determined to score that TD than any he has scored since dawning the star. Once he secured the ball, it was like watching a horse galloping.

I hear ya... he was on a mission to get in endzone.... but he has done that before. Its quite a site to see.