is there a way to keep the background set?

DizzG

Reaction score
as in being tied to my account? otherwise every time I log out it goes back to default when I got in again

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
don't clear your catche all the time or your I.E. History

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Or when you log in, make sure the Remember Me checkbox is selected.

DizzG

Reaction score
Well If I go in and choose a background to something different than the default...say light gray. and then if I log out of the board - not clearing anything in my browser at all...once I log back in with username and password...the site background is back to the default

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
DizzG;1351209 said:
Well If I go in and choose a background to something different than the default...say light gray. and then if I log out of the board - not clearing anything in my browser at all...once I log back in with username and password...the site background is back to the default
It will always be at default unless you stay logged in. At home I have Landry and Staubach and I never log out. No one uses my PC at home but me and my family. So I have no worries.

At work I log out, because other people can use my PC. So when I log in first thing in the morning I get the default page. Some days I keep it. Some I change it.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Hostile;1351250 said:
It will always be at default unless you stay logged in. At home I have Landry and Staubach and I never log out.

That's my absolute fave, too... I see that pic, and I'm taken back in time, to when Captain America was leading the Boys on yet another improbable, come from behind victory...

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
DizzG;1350555 said:
as in being tied to my account? otherwise every time I log out it goes back to default when I got in again

What many have said, just don't log out and make sure the "Remember Me" button is checked.

To exit the zone just X it out at the top right corner of the window...