Is there any question that Malik Turner needs all of Noah Brown's minutes

glimmerman

Reaction score
He had lots of drops in college too
Yet he is in the field. I saw him make 1 or 2 plays. The rest is “ a pass to Brown in the end zone… “it’s a touch down ooohhhh he dropped it. He dropped it. A easy TD.” Dropped a TD in the chiefs game didn’t he. Or one of the other loses. I saw Wilson drop one to in the same game.. i know they won’t catch every pass. Heck Cooper has dropped some. They were wanting to trade him to us because he was dropping passes. But Brown is just not worth it..

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Not in my mind there isn't....even Troy went on about him, which means something given how little we've seen him play. Who's to say that he couldn't be our poor mans Cole Beasley.....we've seen Browns ceiling for five (5) years now.

Gallup, Wilson, Brown, and Turner are all in contract years. They should have attempted to get one or two of the last 3 on cheap extensions before the season started.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Not in my mind there isn't....even Troy went on about him, which means something given how little we've seen him play. Who's to say that he couldn't be our poor mans Cole Beasley.....we've seen Browns ceiling for five (5) years now.
Great problem to have...and the receiver strengths definitely need to be exploited from here on out!

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
Both appear to be equal to me. If we don't resign Gallup who gets those snaps?

I hope we draft someone because Wilson, Brown and Turner are all a big drop off at this point.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Cwilson will be back it wont matter they both will get less targets,,

blueblood70

Reaction score
Both appear to be equal to me. If we don't resign Gallup who gets those snaps?

I hope we draft someone because Wilson, Brown and Turner are all a big drop off at this point.
Really so lets get this right tell me a team that doesn't have huge drop off say wr1&2 to even 3? no one has 3 PB level wrs this is an embarrassment of riches and not normal..

a drop off is normal your 3,4,5 wrs are typically drop off from 1-2.. it why the numbers are descending it how the their level of play is also decending...lmao

fans expectations of having a pb type player at all 22 starting positions is insane..it gets old..Wilson is not a huge drop off from gallup but small maybe but that very normal what's not normal is to have 3 starting wrs the level of ours..it doesn't happen much and reason being a Cap and we cant keep all 3 nor can we invest ton in that positions..

if this offense cant run with two high quality wrs and some solid ones at the rest of te spots, ill need to question our QB and OC..

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
Really so lets get this right tell me a team that doesn't have huge drop off say wr1&2 to even 3? no one has 3 PB level wrs this is an embarrassment of riches and not normal..

a drop off is normal your 3,4,5 wrs are typically drop off from 1-2.. it why the numbers are descending it how the their level of play is also decending...lmao

fans expectations of having a pb type player at all 22 starting positions is insane..it gets old..Wilson is not a huge drop off from gallup but small maybe but that very normal what's not normal is to have 3 starting wrs the level of ours..it doesn't happen much and reason being a Cap and we cant keep all 3 nor can we invest ton in that positions..

if this offense cant run with two high quality wrs and some solid ones at the rest of te spots, ill need to question our QB and OC..

You seem very upset over my simple post, which is factually true. The rest of your blathering is projecting on me and I didn't imply anything you said.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You seem very upset over my simple post, which is factually true. The rest of your blathering is projecting on me and I didn't imply anything you said.
actually all facts sorry if facts fall on deaf ears here but expectation the team to builds starting 22 all made up of POB payers and the depth having no fall off is what we term a sports idiot, yes got it form the radio as P1 so its fact..get real!

this isnt a madden game, theres a salary cap and the reason theres a # next to starter ie 1, 2, 3, and another for Brown at 4 is that the gap between their skill sets..reality's!

lets worry about taking advantage of what we have this year and not waste time on next year or after..if the DC team wastes more years with having this kind of talent playing together before we lose them, thats on them. we have sen wilso play up to Gallups level few games. Made some fantastic catches and nice returns. The drop is only small and sometimes that all you can afford building team is one top line starter then a drop off..

tough decisions are going to be had..

do you keep AC and his 20mil?
Can we keep schultz? what to do with Jarwin?
can we afford Gallup with Lamb right behind him for payday..

2022 could just be Copa and Lamb

or Lamb and Gallup
2023 could be only Lamb and some new faces..

it happens that why you stay in the moment, appreciate what you have now and lets finish the season out before all the whos playing in 2022/2023 talk starts,,.long boring offseason for that..

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
actually all facts sorry if facts fall on deaf ears here but expectation the team to builds starting 22 all made up of POB payers and the depth having no fall off is what we term a sports idiot, yes got it form the radio as P1 so its fact..get real!

this isnt a madden game, theres a salary cap and the reason theres a # next to starter ie 1, 2, 3, and another for Brown at 4 is that the gap between their skill sets..reality's!

lets worry about taking advantage of what we have this year and not waste time on next year or after..if the DC team wastes more years with having this kind of talent playing together before we lose them, thats on them. we have sen wilso play up to Gallups level few games. Made some fantastic catches and nice returns. The drop is only small and sometimes that all you can afford building team is one top line starter then a drop off..

tough decisions are going to be had..

do you keep AC and his 20mil?
Can we keep schultz? what to do with Jarwin?
can we afford Gallup with Lamb right behind him for payday..

2022 could just be Copa and Lamb

or Lamb and Gallup
2023 could be only Lamb and some new faces..

it happens that why you stay in the moment, appreciate what you have now and lets finish the season out before all the whos playing in 2022/2023 talk starts,,.long boring offseason for that..

there isn't anything you blabbed about that I didn't know. please quit trying so hard to prove you know something.

blueblood70

Reaction score
there isn't anything you blabbed about that I didn't know. please quit trying so hard to prove you know something.
i say you sound like a child playing madden and trying to "be smart" and yet its not landing. This isnt the internet this is real roster builds with a hard salary cap..gets real..

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
i say you sound like a child playing madden and trying to "be smart" and yet its not landing. This isnt the internet this is real roster builds with a hard salary cap..gets real..

i don't play madden, never have so I guess your point is null. I understand how the salary cap works, you are just arrogant and think you're the only "football" guy on this board that could understand such complex subjects.

blueblood70

Reaction score
i don't play madden, never have so I guess your point is null. I understand how the salary cap works, you are just arrogant and think you're the only "football" guy on this board that could understand such complex subjects.
sorry but your comprehension of facts and cant read through some real feedback in response to your posts with ADHD level of patience is not on me..

you responded with negativity and now are getting it back.. if you didnt like my response, skip over it, your negative response will get you that back in kind..got it..not move on knat!

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Brown has made some nice plays. Keep the rotation active and all weapons deployed.

FalseStart75Pozderac

Reaction score
Seems like Turner is a pretty solid route runner, albeit a limited sample size. Does anyone know about his speed?

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
sorry but your comprehension of facts and cant read through some real feedback in response to your posts with ADHD level of patience is not on me..

you responded with negativity and now are getting it back.. if you didnt like my response, skip over it, your negative response will get you that back in kind..got it..not move on knat!

you didn't just respond, you put words in my mouth and addressed things I didn't speak to. Don't get on me about comprehension skills when yours are almost zero.

blueblood70

Reaction score
you didn't just respond, you put words in my mouth and addressed things I didn't speak to. Don't get on me about comprehension skills when yours are almost zero.
sorry i was stating facts you responded negatively and got negativity back..

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Brown is the only WR or TE on the roster that's even interested in holding a block for more than a 1/2 second.

I'm not sure if Turner is better but he appears to be a more natural receiver with his routes and snatching the ball.