Is there any way we can do better than Moore and Kitna?

kwcool619

Reaction score
After watching these OC's in the playoffs, is there any freaking way we can do better than Moore and kitna and hold off on these idiots?

We should atleast do some serious homework on the staff of these 4 teams that have played today.

Really hoping jerry is putting more thought into this.

That is the problem with our Front Office. Never stretching the possibilities to become a better organization. Just the same thing year after year.

Cmac

Reaction score
Sure it is…..review resumes, conduct interviews and get away from the patronizing candidates.

Hardline

Reaction score
Why would Romo take an OC job under Garrett?? Wouldn't he rather be the HC since Garrett doesn't contribute much from an X's and O's perspective?
The way Romo can diagnose an offensive play pre-snap ,I would rather have Romo as a defensive coordinator .

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's not Moore & Kitna.
Jason knows his job is on the line , so he's in control of offense.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I have been living with them. As a cowboys fan you live with the mediocrity that strolls thru this team as the years go.

Bro you clearly forgot who you used to live with!

Plus Dak sucks and kitna sucked as a player. Kitna will suck as a QB coach, and if dak became a coach he'd suck at that too.
That was about the ignorant reply I suspected. No substanance just meaningless insults.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
Just imagine if Moore were to be the starting QB with Kitna backing him up. Now think about Moore just being the OC and Kitna the QB coach. Hopefully that helps.