Is there anyone here who isn't rooting for the Chiefs to demolish the 49ers?

MaineBoy

Reaction score
I think the Chiefs road to victory is to stop the run and force Garapolo to beat them with the pass. He is untested in big games and is prone to mistakes if he’s forced to throw a lot. Make him throw more than 7 passes a game. Let’s hope Fat Andy has already figured that out. go Chiefs.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
Chiefs for me, but I don't think they will do it. The 9'ers have a much better defense and that will be the difference in the game.

Off topic: OP, do you mind me asking about your avatar? I see its the flag of Kurdistan, or Kurdish territories, if I am correct. Are you from there? I enjoy seeing fans from outside of the USA. WELCOME !!!

Hi no, I am not Kurdish, but I support the Kurds politically.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
MEANWHILE....
3n8l1q.jpg

Rooting hard for KC but fully expect SF to win.
Not gonna happen!

EST_1986

Reaction score
I’m rooting for a good game while pulling for the Chiefs but if it’s a really great game and SF wins I wouldn’t be upset.

Flamma

Reaction score
nyone here on this message board who supports San Fran in this game?

Me, for a couple of reasons.

For the same reason I was rooting for the Seahawks to beat the Broncos in 2013. I get tired of all the praise heaped on these QBs like they are some kind of gods. Even when faced with a dominating D they don't relent. So yeah, I'm a fan of defense and want to see Mahomes taken down a notch like many like him have in the past.

I also have nothing against the 49ers anymore. That rivalry is long gone. Currently there are adults of drinking age that don't remember that rivalry.

Hadenough

Reaction score
This Super Bowl seems a pretty obvious choice of rooting interest for Dallas fans: We want to prevent the Niners from getting a 6th Lombardi (in addition to all the historical reasons to hate San Francisco.)

Plus, Mahomes is something special and the Chiefs are 50 years overdue.

Anyone here on this message board who supports San Fran in this game?
I could care less about if SF gets another SB or doesnt. Those days left when Jimmy Johnson left. I like both teams and coaches really dont care who wins but I really wanted Jerry to go after Kyle Shanahan for a head coach when he was in Atlanta. Just by virtue of Jerry being an idiot in not even looking at Shanahan or his old man and sticking with Garrett I hope the 49ers win. To me the rivalry days are long gone when you see these NFL players smiling and chatting with the opponent after the games.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Don't care who wins, I think it'll be a good slugfest unless the chiefs d doesn't show up.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Mahomes was born and raised for this type of game. He is going to have a dominant performance, win MVP and lead the Chiefs to a double digit victory.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
49ers, I like defensive smash mouth football. I look for Bosa to rag doll Mahomes at least twice.