Is Tucker the dumbest person to ever play for the Boys.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
Some of you have seen every Cowboy game from the start. Have we ever had a dumber player then Tucker.

cml750

Reaction score
Phil "holding number 75" Pozderic gets my vote. Leon Lett (altough a hell of a talent) wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed either.

silver

Reaction score
cml750 said:
Phil "holding number 75" Pozderic gets my vote. Leon Lett (altough a hell of a talent) wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed either.
ditto.

but the dumbest player has got to be jacob "my tummy hurts mom" rogers. his *** will hit the wayver wire soon. tucker might be a fricking lamp post but at least he keeps his arse on the field. i got zero patience for rogers. if he blew out his knee then at least he'll be able to ride the gravy train one more year.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
EMMITTnROY said:
Troy Hambrick gets my vote

He wasn't even the dumbest Hambrick in cowboys history. Darren with his "What do voluntary mean?" comment takes the cake as far as Hambrick's go.

Scotman

Reaction score
bobtheflob said:
David LaFleur gives him a run for his money

This kind of surprises me. He wasn't worth anywhere near where we drafted him. But he was an excellent blocking TE. Our RBs really suffered when he was forced to retire. I never saw him as dumb.

Darren Hambrick has to be a consideration. And, oh heck, I can't remember his name. What's the name of the kicker we had that ended up a sex offender? I guess that's more evil than dumb, though.