Is Zeke a top 3 running back?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I never said give him a huge contract.

Also, you wanted Kellen Moore to be this team's starting QB so I'm not sure you get credit for giving out or taking away GM badges.

And yet...Here we are...Kellen Moore taking over the franchise. :popcorn:

HungryLion

Reaction score
:laugh:

This place cracks me up....and over-rates it's players so bad. BREAKING NEWS.....Elliott has peaked already as a player.

If you can't see the signs he's already wearing down...I'm sorry...you need to turn in your armchair GM badge right this minute.

People need to realize...this is Earl Campbell 2.0

He's not going to play 12 years like Emmiitt....@ a high level. He's just not. He takes too much punishment as a runner. Doesn't have any elusiveness in his game. His vision to hit the hole....is hit or miss @ best. Throw in ...his stupidity... off field garbage....and our best bet would be to trade him while he still has some value.

But we won't....Instead we will make the huge mistake of giving this guy a huge contract. This will make the Marion Barber deal look like a steal...People have forgot already...the regret over that deal.

Did you just say that Zeke doesn’t have any elusiveness? Did you also say his vision is “hit or miss at best”. Zeke has great vision and one of the best jump cuts in the game.

My goodness floaty, lay off the crack man.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Did you just say that Zeke doesn’t have any elusiveness? Did you also say his vision is “hit or miss at best”. Zeke has great vision and one of the best jump cuts in the game.

My goodness floaty, lay off the crack man.

To be fair, Zeke did rank 35th in Elusiveness rating in 2018, and 40th in 2017, and 31st his rookie year.

Take it for whatever it's worth, but Zeke and elusive were mentioned so I figured I'd share.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
I think as might be expected from a tweet based on an article, there’s a lot lost in translation. The article that the homers from BTB are complaining about is not ranking the RBs themselves as much as ranking their situations and expected productivity specifically for 2019.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Not exactly a role model off the field but a absolute beast on the field. Yes he is top