Isaiah Land Has Dan Quinn 'Excited' to Get Started

Mr_437

Reaction score
Land is wearing #53, idk if that's an indication of him playing LB, but it seems he'll get a look there. Land could really grow with so many Edges on the team to learn from. Physically, Land is like 10-20 pounds away from being a full-time Edge, but if he can show something as a LB he could be dangerous...pulling a reverse Parsons from DE to LB. Good luck to him.

Carson

Reaction score
Land is wearing #53, idk if that's an indication of him playing LB, but it seems he'll get a look there. Land could really grow with so many Edges on the team to learn from. Physically, Land is like 10-20 pounds away from being a full-time Edge, but if he can show something as a LB he could be dangerous...pulling a reverse Parsons from DE to LB. Good luck to him.
NASCAR package, special teams is where I’d get his feet wet. Not sure you just up and keep him at LB and diminish his pass rushing abilities

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
some of our UDFAs seem to have more potential than some of our late RD picks.
Cowboys #1 defense in 2023...and top 5 offense....no i did not get that backward thank you very much

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I seen Land listed as a LB and as a DE. Same for Wheat, listed as both.
So not sure if they have them listed wrong or mixed up. Or if both can be shifted to either position.