Issac Alarcon > Connor McGovern or Willams

locked&loaded

Reaction score
It's too easy to be mean online. I think everyone should be able to post; so I'm trying to be nicer. But sometimes it feels like I'm playing whack-a-mole with stupid posts and this guy's head keeps popping up.

Is this dude a troll? If not, have a bit of shame. It's good for a person.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Issac Alarcon needs to be starting at LG, he has size, speed & strength to be an All-Pro guard.

Yes, playing against rookie DT Isaiahh Loudermilk (6-6, 274) is the same as playing against Chris Jones the 2x All Pro, 2x Pro Bowl, 2x Super Bowl starter...

Texas2Step41

Reaction score
200.gif

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Yes, playing against rookie DT Isaiahh Loudermilk (6-6, 274) is the same as playing against Chris Jones the 2x All Pro, 2x Pro Bowl, 2x Super Bowl starter...

He played against NFL DL all through the training and pre-season. It’s not about defenders size it’s his own size at 6’-6” 315 lbs that can move like LB and has strength equal to or greater than Quenton Nelson.

P.S. I personally seen Fletcher Cox, Chris Jones & Jeffrey Simmons plays, I know a good DT when I see one.

phildadon86

Reaction score
He is NFL ready with 2 + years in the league, the only ones aren’t are team higher ups still wanting to be right about their draft picks.
Just like how Joseph would have locked down lamb right? But the coaching staff didn’t want to risk looking dumb.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Just like how Joseph would have locked down lamb right? But the coaching staff didn’t want to risk looking dumb.

They made CD lamb go against every CB beside Joseph but it doesn’t even matter the b.s hype that CD is a #1 WR is busted.

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
If they coaches would just realize that Alarcon is the second coming of Larry Allen and that Anae is the new LT, we would be unstoppable.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He played against NFL DL all through the training and pre-season. It’s not about defenders size it’s his own size at 6’-6” 315 lbs that can move like LB and has strength equal to or greater than Quenton Nelson.

P.S. I personally seen Fletcher Cox, Chris Jones & Jeffrey Simmons plays, I know a good DT when I see one.

You don't know Jack Squat.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Issac Alarcon needs to be starting at LG, he has size, speed & strength to be an All-Pro guard.

does he have the technique? understand his assignments? knows what to do?

if it was olympics contest, he maybe better, but this is football....its more than size and strength.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's too easy to be mean online. I think everyone should be able to post; so I'm trying to be nicer. But sometimes it feels like I'm playing whack-a-mole with stupid posts and this guy's head keeps popping up.

Is this dude a troll? If not, have a bit of shame. It's good for a person.
The uncontested joke of the forum.

I've come to enjoy the humor.

It's better than trolls that only focus on hating Cowboys players/coaches/owners.
- At least he likes some Cowboys players, even if most of them are on the practice squad.

The Anae demotion must have been hard on him...

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I think Dallas should adopt a single man OL with Alarcon with a wish bone and 5 wide.

johneric8

Reaction score

OMG..... You guys were were just screaming for the flavor of the week McGovern last week up until he was castrated..