It’s amazing how far Dak carried Scott Linehan

Willfreedom909

Reaction score
He took a piss poor offensive coordinator who never had a top 10 ranked offense,

Top 5 offense in 2016

Top 3 offense 1st half of 2017

Scott Linehan never held a job longer than 2 years in the NFL until Dak Prescott and Zeke carries him.

Next year will be amazing.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I like Dak but it is completely ridiculous to think he carried Linehan. How many other All Pro and Pro Bowlers on the offense?

This offseason is going to be a banner year for bitter and opposing posts. The proverbial line in the sand has not been this clear in many years.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I like Dak but it is completely ridiculous to think he carried Linehan. How many other All Pro and Pro Bowlers on the offense?

This offseason is going to be a banner year for bitter and opposing posts. The proverbial line in the sand has not been this clear in many years.

O-029-0446.jpg

MojaveJT

Reaction score
I hope we’ll be better next year with a creative OC.

But aren’t you batting like .000% with your thread predictions? So which coach proved who’s better last week, young or old like you proposed? I missed that game.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
He took a piss poor offensive coordinator who never had a top 10 ranked offense,

Top 5 offense in 2016

Top 3 offense 1st half of 2017

Scott Linehan never held a job longer than 2 years in the NFL until Dak Prescott and Zeke carries him.

Next year will be amazing.

Dak did carry the team to some degree. Although people will try to give credit to Zeke and the Oline Dak did his share when it counted the most. There is a reason why he has a pretty good record for comebacks in the 4th quarter. To say that Zeke was the one who carried the team is not being realistic.