It’s amazing how far Dak carried Scott Linehan

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
Linehan was good in 16. Then seemed to forget everything that worked in 16 during 17 and 18. Granted the OL isn’t as good, but it seems like he made no effort to adjust. Glad he’s gone

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
He took a piss poor offensive coordinator who never had a top 10 ranked offense,

Top 5 offense in 2016

Top 3 offense 1st half of 2017

Scott Linehan never held a job longer than 2 years in the NFL until Dak Prescott and Zeke carries him.

Next year will be amazing.
Yessirrrrrrr! You clearly get it.

shabazz

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that in Dakotas yogurt commercials that the only passes being completed are only against his own practice squad?.........food for thought

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Remember Goff in his first year? He looked like the worst draft pick at the QB position in years. Here comes McVay how is Goff doing these days? He is going to the friggen SUPER BOWL!!! OC makes such a huge difference when he knows how to use the QB to his strengths. Linehan was a joke that should have been fired years ago. I really feel that he is responsible for slowing down Dak's development.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Dak did carry the team to some degree. Although people will try to give credit to Zeke and the Oline Dak did his share when it counted the most. There is a reason why he has a pretty good record for comebacks in the 4th quarter. To say that Zeke was the one who carried the team is not being realistic.
Yeah, well it's only a "team" sport when the defense blows up and hands the game away, other then that it's Daks fault.

Nexx

Reaction score
I’m sorry but Dak didn’t carry this team. He did play well in games despite Linehan sure but carry he didnt carry this team.

CCBoy

Reaction score
We shall see. I think Dak is gonna tear it up, but that's coming from my untrained eyes......

Dallas Cowboys fans can now rejoice, the man most place the blame on for the team’s shortcomings has been let go. The Cowboys and Scott Linehan mutually agreed to part ways, according to a statement made by head coach Jason Garrett.

For now, there’s a collective sigh of relief from Cowboys Nation. Garrett mentioned earlier in the week he didn’t anticipate any major coaching changes. Thankfully, that didn’t turn out to be the case. Gone are the days of fans calling the plays from the couch before the team runs them. Gone are the automatic first and 10 runs into stacked boxes. Gone are the predictable screens on third and long that don’t give the team a chance to convert. Gone are the simple routes where receivers run to the first down markers and turn around. Gone is the pathetic play calling in the red zone.

That’s the hope, anyway...

https://profootballtalkline.com/nfl...ays-offensive-coordinator-scott-linehan.html/