It’s Just Preseason but the way we lost that game brings back so many bad memories

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Im a realist..However if you think Garrett would be the difference between getting into or winning games against better teams or in the playoffs..You havent been paying attention..Be careful what you ask for, you might get your way!
I’ll have to disagree with you. And I have been paying attention. Over Garrett’s 8 years as HC his in game management and predictable passing offense has cost us games many times. With the talent on this team I would love to see what a new HC could do. Of course I’m rooting for Garrett to make smart decisions so our Cowboys are Super Bowl bound, but I also know Garrett’s history, so I’m not confident.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Just watched the replay on NFLN. That last minute drive by a bunch of scrubs against a bunch of scrubs crushed me. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight. :rolleyes:

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
I also watched the replay ; man... the 9ers celebrated like they won the superbowl ! lol .

I hope that QB makes the 53, because everyone was so hyped up ! and congratulating him in the sideline...

I thought i was watching aaron rodgers being celebrated after he beat us that one time, also in the last 2 minutes to make the playoffs.

Of course, Garrett was all smiles, hugs and kisses after that game too.

ahhh... fond memories....